University

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
Anyone at/going to/ or looking at University

I've just been wading through a mountain of prospectuses, and I still dont have a clue (althoguh Architecture and Civil Engineering looks good)

Any1 go to Plymouth coz thats where i fancy going and i wanna know whether or not its n e good

PLYMOUTH!!!!!! YAAYYYYY! Sorry. But I went there for four years. Best time of my life. The best thing is you can revise and surf! :) The town isnt too great right now as its under development - but theres a lot of decent bars and places to go to throughout the city. Plus the janners are really easy to pull :D

It can get pretty cold inthe winter, but the best thing is the spring/summer since everybody hits the coast in a big way. We used to get disposable barbies and fire em on the beach and havea good time :)

(University is not bad either.. :))

I went to Univerity of Wales, Cardiff.

Fantastic place :D

Dont spend too long worrying about it - if you like it, and the univerity is known for it, then you'll have a good time wherever you go :D

Will be going to Cardiff if I miss my 2 As 1 B target. But I won't so Bath is the place. Looking forward to it.

You should go to trinity :)

Trinity is actually a bitch to get in to, im gonna go to one in ..... shit. I cant think of the name. Its that city in scotland, but it isnt Glasgow, anyone have any ideas?

clearing all the way for me!

was going to be going to southampton to do law, but then woke up one day and thought fuck that, so rejected all my offers!

i'm hoping for bristol or exeter or southampton!

was going to be going to southampton to do law, but then woke up one day and thought fuck that, so rejected all my offers!

I live near southampton, good place nice pubs (especially in the new forest area) and plenty of gigs happen around the area but avoid these two places late at night, Milbrook and St.Mary's street unless of course u want to get shot, stabbed, mugged, or raped.

Last edited by a moderator:

I live near southampton, good place nice pubs (especially in the new forest area) and plenty of gigs happen around the area but avoid these two places late at night, Milbrook and St.Mary's street unless of course u want to get shot, stabbed, mugged, or raped.
will remember that!

when the second years were showing us round they said its all good but stay away from the leisure world!

will remember that!

when the second years were showing us round they said its all good but stay away from the leisure world!
Leisure world's a good place to visit during the day but when the sun goes down out come the drunken ravers and clubers etc, and after a few drinks things sometimes get rowdu but its not too bad, altho thers been one or two mysterious deaths in ther which is a bit disconcerting.

Sophmore in Binghamton University myself. College is fun... as long as you have money. Then it gets old. Fast. Until you get more money :p Yay herb and alchohol! Without you I dont know how I would survive!
Sorry for the topic straying... but hey, it is a university!

Back