Upgrade email to the lot of you

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We have been getting dozens of emails from angry customers because they didn't know about the upgrade option and

would have done it had they known.

So tomorrow/this weekend I'll be sending an email to everyone telling them about it.

It seems many people don't read the forum.

So ideally if you're thinking about it I'm giving you this advance warning.

I also understand Ed will add the option to the website too.

Thanks,

Craig

PS I will be personally (not OP Ltd) offline from friday until the 4th of April as I'm changing ISP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I was thinking about it, I decided to go ahead and sent an email last night. Hopefully I get a response before a lot of upgrades come in :)

Is it sent yet?

Because then I did't get one and need to get in contact with Jacqueline to make sure I'm still in the system. I did get the conformation mails etc way back when so I was once.

Sent from my MotoA953 using Tapatalk

Has anyone got this mail yet? I haven't and my email's the same as when I ordered.

Sorry, just noticed the OP said the weekend. Jeez time is passing sloooowly, seems ages since I read it.

So I'm starting to get a little concerned about this too. I have yet to receive an e-mail and its now Monday. Has anybody received a mail yet?

My worst fear is that somehow my order has been lost despite having all the confirmation e-mails. I've been trying to hold off pestering Jacqueline with an e-mail about queue position but perhaps now would be a good time just to confirm I'm still in the system.

So I'm starting to get a little concerned about this too. I have yet to receive an e-mail and its now Monday. Has anybody received a mail yet?

My worst fear is that somehow my order has been lost despite having all the confirmation e-mails. I've been trying to hold off pestering Jacqueline with an e-mail about queue position but perhaps now would be a good time just to confirm I'm still in the system.

Do it; you might get lucky! Viking's order was lost, and his shipping was upgraded from Airmail to UPS free of charge as compensation!

No email here, but then I don't see how the upgrades are justified anymore - I thought the idea was that they would allow everything to happen more quickly. That didn't work, so now it really is a case of pay more and jump to the front, or wait till the end...

@bosbeetle - that's extraordinarily decent of you...

Same here, I can imagine Jacqueline getting enough mail and I wasn't really concerned until Craigix posted this and I didn't get one.

So I'll hold off for a bit as it seems more people haven't had one yet and I have yet to read the first post of someone who did.

I didn't get one either and I am in the same boat, I didn't feel like imposing about where I stood in line. (Long time lurker, first time poster!)

As no one has actually posted that they have received this email - I'm assuming he hasn't sent it out yet (I haven't received one either).

Don't know why he bothered posting that he was going to send the email - better to wait to send the email and post at the same time. Just leads to more confusion (as can be seen from the previous posts).

Back