upgrade stats

Timstertoo

I was wondering if ED is willing to give us a bit more data concerning the upgraders.

Last thing I heard is that the $200,- tier got a mail sent to them. Is that the whole $200,- tier? And does that also mean you have enough funds to subsidise the remainder and send them straight away? That would be great!

Can you give us any number on the amount of people still waiting and how many were willing to upgrade? And for what amount?

And if you're not comfortable giving hard numbers, maybe some percentages? Like:

$270   5%

$200 10%

$150 30%

$100 40%

$0,-   15%

Thanks!

Sorry for the lack of updates, some unexpected event has happened, I'll post about it later today.

No worries, it's nothing gravely serious ;)

hum:

Volcano - No

Car in fire - No

Earthquake - No

Pirates attacking a ship maybe?

So far 200 touchscreens with only 100 working properly and only 20 which are working properly and don't have dust below them.

Going to test 200 more today and can give more stats back then.

These are going straight back to China for a proper replacement...

Ask them back the first generation screens, matte + finger touch plz ;^).

That's what we tried last year, but they don't exist anymore.

So they made a new touchscreen for us (which can be used with finger again), and that's the screen I personally liked best so far.

This is the ones we got this time as well, but it seems they went for the cheapest company they could find to apply the touchscreens, which is why there's dust below them (no clean room!) and the layers are not properly applied.

That's what we tried last year, but they don't exist anymore.

So they made a new touchscreen for us (which can be used with finger again), and that's the screen I personally liked best so far.

This is the ones we got this time as well, but it seems they went for the cheapest company they could find to apply the touchscreens, which is why there's dust below them (no clean room!) and the layers are not properly applied.
They have rent some farm or garage think.

Back