Usa Shipment Method - What Will It Be?

Zor Prime

USPS? UPS? FedEx? DHL? Pony Express?

I've never found a solid concrete answer for this question. Perhaps because it has yet to be determined.

I poked around in search, the FAQ, etc. and didn't have an answer jump out at me before posting this.

Mithrildor said:
If I remembered it right it was FedEx

Really? I've never had anything I bought shipped to me via FedEx... UPS or USPS seems much more likely... unless it was being shipped from another country, in which case I would guess DHL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think FedEx comes from the discussion about the boxes. I might be mistaken, though.

I hope they use USPS. Priority shipping anywhere in the US in 2-3 days.

All fed-Ex and UPS shipments I receive takes 5-7 WEEKDAYS to get to me. Slow as Heck!!

I would care more about how it is shipped to me, especially since I've had my best experiences with USPS, but at this point I'm in denial this project will ever get to the point where I will actually be waiting on it in the mail with some sort of tracking number/notice it was shipped.

USPS does stupid things like shoves a box LARGER than the mailbox somehow in the mailbox. I prefer UPS most of the time though.

Kloplop321 said:
USPS does stupid things like shoves a box LARGER than the mailbox somehow in the mailbox.
That's the best part! :p
I still however, prefer USPS over any other shipping company.

WhiteBat said:
Kloplop321 said:
USPS does stupid things like shoves a box LARGER than the mailbox somehow in the mailbox.
That's the best part! :p
I still however, prefer USPS over any other shipping company.
they are great when it comes to flat things, and heavily padded and framed boxes... It always amuses me when they mess up and give us the neighbor's mail.

I however have not personally had the Royal Mail people deliver anything to me.

Bad experiences with FedEx, UPS and the USPS have never disappointed me.

I believe the "Pandora Curve" happened with FedEx.

I shipped myself a Pearl Jam Gorge Box Set autographed by the entire band from Germany through DHL. It took 10 weeks to arrive, couldn't track it, was told it was lost, & paid 80Euro.

Anything but DHL, I've had some very good experiences with FedEx actually trying to redeliver on the same day of a failed attempt, which shocked me, or things arriving ahead of schedule. UPS has done me wrong a few times but nothing I won't forgive. USPS needs a better tracking system.

My critique

Danks

Link

For the cheapest option for shipping at ordering time they could afford to do next day air to anywhere in the US from Texas. It would be nice after all this too...

I don't really have any problems with any of them, but doesn't fedex have significantly higher prices than UPS? As long as it gets here safe, I don't care how long it takes to ship as long as it's not over a month.

Remember kids, if it says two to eight weeks, it means eight to ten weeks!

Would be nice to get overnight shipping, just unlikely. Oh how I hope mine simply arrives without issue or major delay.

canadapost

edit: oh I dread ups/usps in terms of speed when it comes across the the border.... anything but those 2 heh

It always seems these discussions about delivery services bring out anecdotal complaints about every single one, so I'm inclined to ignore them.

Back