Use Of Psp Screen Protector On Caanoo

mikeybabes

Still Fresh
Hi all, firstly it's great to be here, I've been reading through lots of threads to help prepare myself for the use of the Cannoo and so I have placed an order for one and very much looking forward to trying it out but want to get the screen protected as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the shop I bought it from did not have any official screen protectors in stock but after some searching I found this thread in the forum:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/59870-caanoo-lcd-size/

My question is though, as I have some spare PSP screen protectors that should be big enough (measuring 5.4cm x 9.5cm), would they be suitable for Cannoo's touchscreen function? As I read in the other thread how an ipad's protector isn't very suitable.

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bought yours new, it will already have a screen protector out of the box. Just trim away the excess pull-tab in the top right and use a plastic card to smooth out the bubbles if you can, peeling the plastic film up partially and reapplying it with the card if need be. If you find it satisfactory, you shouldn't need another for a very long time. I still have mine on from about nine months ago.

If you don't like the shipping film, those spare PSP ones should be fine, as long as you are able to cut them down to size and apply them well.

Thanks for the reply :) I got mine brand new from Gameseek so wanted to keep it as pristine as possible once it arrives. Great news that it'll include a screen protector though. And I'll keep it in a sock until I get the pouch I ordered.

He is talking about that protective plastic that is on the screen, which really is not a screen protector per-Se. But I can say that I ordered mine from Play Asia recently and it came with a REAL applicable screen protector in the box.

Back