Used Psp Value Pack (japanese Of Course)

bast525

Thinking of selling my Japanese PSP, Value pack, complete with everything it came with. The unit works fine, it does have a few very minor hairline surface scratches on the faceplate/screen cover. It also has one lit pixel, but I can't stress enough, this is VERY unnoticeable, the pixels being so small on this thing, and anyways, it's not like a dead pixel, this one is like a 'half working' pixel, in that, it does change colors, it just doesn't seem to be able to do full black, so on a black screen (when games are loading) you do notice it... it's like a tiny speck of dust. On any other color it seems to work fine and blends right in.

I can gladly take pictures of the unit running so you know it's working and isn't all f'd up, if anyone is interested. I'll also include a nice, removable/reusable plastic screen cover/protector. They stick with static, not with adhesive, so can easily be pulled off and put back on. It's made of a hard plastic, almost like credit card plastic (but a bit thinner and of course it's transparent :D ) so is good extra protection. These go for $10. I'm looking for about $250 + shipping (and I mean the ACTUAL shipping cost, I'll give you my reciept from USPS or UPS, not gonna rip you off on shipping the way Ebayers like to do... you pay for the shipping you want and any insurance you want).

Well, if anyone is interested let me know.

I'm confused, you want to trade me your PSP standard pack, plus some extra cash, for my value pack? And yes I"m in the US :)

No offense but I"m not sure I see the point of a trade like that, why are looking to do such a trade? Basically I'd just be selling you the extras included in the Value Pack.

I was actually looking to get cash ASAP, my wifes car broke down and Xmas has left us VERY broke so it's kind of an emergency, however, one of her cousins may lend her the money in which case I would definately prefer NOT to get rid of my PSP at all... Same for the games, I have games but really dont want to sell any of them as I know I"ll be getting another PSP in the future.

I see well heh, it was worth a shot. I just thought maybe you would want my PSP as it is in perfect condition plus some cash.

You don't have any PSP games to sell? I have a PSP, but no games. It is alright if you don't, but I am interested.

Last chance... if anyone is interested. After this I'm going to throw it on ebay.

$250 for a USED sony PSP value pack, had since Xmas, need to sell to cover costs of my wifes car breaking down :( The system is in great condition, but it does have one dead pixel at the bottom, middle edge of the screen, and some very minor surface scratches on the face of it, none of which are noticeable when you are playing it. I can provide pics if interested.

For anyone who's interested but worried that I'm a scam artist, we can take measures so you know you will not get ripped off. We can set up an ebay auction (I can always use the positive feedback) and I would prefer to have payment with Paypal, this way both seller and buyer are covered and no one can pull a fast one.

if I only had the money :(

Edit: srry probably shouldn't have posted here unless I was actually gonna buy it ;)

Sorry Bast but $250 plus post for a secondhand unit seems to be a bit much for me, I'm gonna have to leave it for someone else or wait for a cheaper price or the proper release.

Okie dokie.

i am in the uk

how much would it cost to deliver via a garaunteed shipping service

i live near heathrow airport so if you could give me a reasonable overall price i would buy it

thanks

is that $250 including shipping or do i add a$59 for dhl shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I'm NOT coming down on the price, period. Seriously, if I didn't detest ebay so much, I could put the unit on Ebay and almost be guaranteed to get more than $250 for the unit and could easilly charge $20+ for shipping as most people on there do. New ones STILL fetch $350 regularly on ebay/yahoo and after shipping it comes very close to $400. $100 for a unit that is barely used, very well taken care of and only 1 month old is a DAMN good deal. I spent almost $650 on this thing not even a month ago, so please, if you can't offer me the price I"m asking, don't bother even replying.

The price is $250 + whatever the exact cost of shipping, method of YOUR choice between either FedEx or US Postal service, whichever speed you want and whatever insurance you want to pay for, + paypal fee (like $8 I think). Non Negotiable. Period, paragraph, end of subject.

That's funny you offer because I was just checking out iPod's at Best Buy today.... unfortunately though I do really need the money for now... as you could probably guess by the mere fact that I'm actually selling the PSP at all :( I'm really not happy to see it go but I figure in another month or two I can get another one so that's why I'm letting it go for now.

iPod's only play music right? Or do they do anything else? I haven't really understood why they have become so popular lately but I guess maybe that's because I dont really find myself listening to music much other than when driving.

hhmm so $250 + $59 dhl shipping thats like £160 thats not bad

where did you buy it from?

Okay.. I've never used DHL, why do they charge so much??? $59 to ship is a LOT, I was figuring $10-20 to ship at the MOST. Does DHL do something special or what, that you're estimating thier charge to be so much? To be honest, I haven't really shipped a lot of things out to people, and have never shipped out of the country, so wasn't sure what to expect. But $59 sure seems like a hell of a lot of money for shipping something.

Depending on where you live and a few other things, I have always figured the ABSOLUTE maximum cost of the thing with shipping and paypal charge would be maybe $285, but probably closer to $270, so whatever that is in pounds. Anyone buying from overseas is probably even getting a better deal, being as the US dollar is down so low right now.

I bought it from a local importer shop, why do you ask?

mmhh could you find out for me the cost for shipping insured to uk preferably through dhl as their depot is nearby.

The price i said was a guesstimate

No reason i ask just to know if there will stil be some kind of warranty

Back