• Total voters

mindlord

Notices Two Things
Website
Visit site
Sphinxter said:
Sarlix said:

Hah, you don't even know Chad.
Aha, but does anyone really know 'Chad'... Chad is an archetype after-all. To know Chad is to understand the quintessence of Chad-ness - y'know being a certified Chad and all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
Never mind all that, why has nobody else draw attention to the fact that Jeff was drinking cola at 8:30am? This thread has so many mind bending facets that I'm utterly convinced that it doesn't actually exist.

Asiyura

Sugar_Kane said:
Never mind all that, why has nobody else draw attention to the fact that Jeff was drinking cola at 8:30am? This thread has so many mind bending facets that I'm utterly convinced that it doesn't actually exist.
Obviously this thread, like the cake, is a lie.

iprice

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Never mind all that, why has nobody else draw attention to the fact that Jeff was drinking cola at 8:30am?
Where I work, we have a couple of guys and a girl that can drink more than a litre of Coke within 10 minutes of getting out of bed (usually before 6:30am). First thing they do is light up a ciggy, go next door to a service station and buy gallons of the stuff. Most of them sleep in their clothes despite encouragement not to.

BTW I work in a mental health rehab unit. Not really sure if this says anything about Jeff though... :p

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
iprice: I thought you were going to say that you worked for openpandora

Sugar_Kane said:

I guess when you need caffeine first thing, waiting for the Kettle to boil is pretty tedious.

gahndalf

I think it is obvious shunun has bought a unit from ebay for $1800! and now is taking it out on everyone.

Wolfsclaw

can't be longer than 2 months right?
Website
Visit site
Did noone think of the resemblance to this before?
41VB3ZDHY7L._SS500_.jpg

shunun said:
Yes, it's a lie, even I'm confused now. Or am I?

Did you know Jay-Z worships satan?

There has even been an American priest who had evidence through backwards-recorded jay-z songs, this HAS to be true!

jottt

Sugar_Kane said:

Because 8:30 is a bit too early to have your whiskey pure.

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
craigix said:
Hang on, is that Sir Ian Mckellen in the background? In a lab coat? What is happening here?!

It is a fact that whenever and wherever a naked man crawls out of a canal, sir Ian Mckellen will be watching, waiting, in a lab coat. But what does he have in his pocket?

Xenu

Sugar_Kane said:
Actually he never said he drank it. I suspect he just accidentally dropped some mentos in his light coke and it "exploded" up into his nostrils. That makes more sense then drinking cola 8:30am.

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Sugar_Kane said:
craigix said:
Hang on, is that Sir Ian Mckellen in the background? In a lab coat? What is happening here?!

It is a fact that whenever and wherever a naked man crawls out of a canal, sir Ian Mckellen will be watching, waiting, in a lab coat. But what does he have in his pocket?

If I remember right, the correct answer is:

- buffered analgesic
- pocket fluff
- no tea

As to cola before 8am -- coder, father of small child, have a RL and job while working on Pandora firmware, several new games, various ports... you guys don't give me time to sleep :) I generally live on 5 hours sleep, which is twice what ED gets :)

jeff

Xenu

skeezix said:
As to cola before 8am -- coder, father of small child, have a RL and job while working on Pandora firmware, several new games, various ports... you guys don't give me time to sleep :) I generally live on 5 hours sleep, which is twice what ED gets :)

jeff

A small child and you get to sleep 5 hours? You lucky bastard!

Sarlix

Sphinxter said:
Sarlix said:

Hah, you don't even know Chad.

Chad is a place.

Chad is a person..

Chad is a state of mind...

Do I know Chad? Yes.

Am I Chad? No.

Is my join date a reliable point of reference? No.

Are we all stuck in a parallel existence where the Pandora is fake, Chad has a successor, and Jeff drinks cola at 8:30 in the morning....Quite possibly.

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Sarlix said:
Are we all stuck in a parallel existence where the Pandora is fake, Chad has a successor, and Jeff drinks cola at 8:30 in the morning....Quite possibly.
... in a place we like to call: the Twilight Zone.

edit: alternate punchline "The Scary Door"