Various Items

Shaun

It's sad to see these items go, but I need money for the Pandora fund! I'm trying to raise money to help me buy a Pandora, either from someone here or from eBay. I assume that the Pandora I would receive would still have warranty, so anything not quite right about it, Craig and Company could fix, right?

I don't have all the pictures ready yet, but I'll get it sorted soon enough. Anyway, picture time!

GP32 BLU:

Info: Arguably the best model of GP32. Condition is very good. There's a very minor scratch near the bottom of the screen, but I have to try to notice it to see it. Unfortunately, I've misplaced my memory card, so unless I find it it will come without one. It's unboxed.
Asking Price: Make an offer. I know GP32s are pretty rare these days, yet I don't know how much I should sell one for. (Any pointers would be nice.)

HTC Touch Diamond:

Info: Excellent phone/PDA in excellent condition. It's Vodafone-branded but currently has a Giffgaff (O2) SIM in it, so one would assume it is unlocked. Runs a recent version of Windows Mobile (either 6.1 or 6.5, I can check if necessary) and uses TouchFlo 3D which is very nice. Will come in box, with headphones I think. (I'll confirm this when I go home tomorrow.)
Asking Price: It tends to go for £80 on eBay, and that doesn't include delivery. I think asking for £70 is reasonable, and then delivery charges.

Toshiba G900:

Info: Not the newest phone/PDA out there, but it has some nice features, including an 800x480 display, a full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, etc. I'll throw in a memory card, and it also comes with a very nice case that set me back a bit. I haven't used it a lot, but it seems like a good device. Runs Win Mo 6.1, I think. (Like the Diamond I will confirm this.) Will be sent boxed, should I still have the box. (I'll confirm this tomorrow.)
Asking Price: I'd probably expect something around £60, maybe a little cheaper.

I will add information on the other devices soon.

Edit: Sorry, not got more pictures yet and won't for a few days. Gone to my hometown for Christmas and didn't take them with me to avoid damage during transit. Nevertheless, if you are at all interested, please reply or check back soon. :)

Edit 2: I completely forgot something else. I also have a breakout board for the GP2X. Let me know if you're interested.

Back