Vektar on Pandora?

andyhamer

Since there isn't any Pandora specific Geometry Wars clones yet, i was wondering if this can be made to work via that Ginge thingy, it seems quite snazzy & the ability to use custom music is appealing.

Anybody tried it?

It's on my list of things to do. It needs all the second CPU stuff hacking out.

OK thanks Craig, perhaps you could call upon the services of one of the various coding genies hereabouts.

Iv'e just bought the game (D/L version) via google checkout, but there isn't a link.. do you send it via e-mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Vektar was a great game. I actually still have my physical copy around here somewhere, but sadly I no longer have my GP2X to run it on.

So a "+1" from me as well for a Pandora port.

Chris

OK thanks Craig, perhaps you could call upon the services of one of the various coding genies hereabouts.

Iv'e just bought the game (D/L version) via google checkout, but there isn't a link.. do you send it via e-mail?

No idea how you managed to buy it (I thought the page was deleted) but PM me and I'll find the link for you.

No idea how you managed to buy it (I thought the page was deleted) but PM me and I'll find the link for you.

OK thanks, where am i sending the message to?

Vektar on the pandora? Oh, this would be so great! B) Please make it happen, Craig.

EDIT: Should we collect some money, like it seems to be the way to go these days here, you hand out the source for something like 300€ and the game will be for free? (Supposing you planed to sell it)

But checking the Archive, it seems that it was released under the GBAX name. Did Craig publish it or something? I don't know much about Vektar's history.

I offered on more than one occasion to work on it. But I was told what was the point if it ran on ginge.

Now that its on the "todo list" has me quite surprised...

It works with Ginge?!? The only version of it I got working had no working controls.....

Back