Very Good Second Controller For Pandora

rmm2131

I've been keeping an eye on this HORI Xbox 360 EX2 game controller available on Newegg again. It works on a PC and should work on the Pandora just like the X-Box 360 PC controller. Amazon buyers seem to like it a lot. Play-Asia has it too.

Xbox+360+Pad+EX+2+with+Turbo.jpg

Hori makes very high quality controllers. But using one kinda defies the purpose of buying a pandora.

unless you're Pandora is connected to your TV/your mates TV and you've got a few friends round for some Mario Kart 64 action :p

That's one ugly controller :p And as mentioned got the d-pad in the wrong place.

I hope I can use my PS2 to USB converter with my Pandora. The analogues are convex but everything else is perfect and my converter takes 2 controllers which is how you want to play on 2. Rock n Roll Racing on my TV!

Awakening said:
That's one ugly controller :p And as mentioned got the d-pad in the wrong place.

I hope I can use my PS2 to USB converter with my Pandora. The analogues are convex but everything else is perfect and my converter takes 2 controllers which is how you want to play on 2. Rock n Roll Racing on my TV!

I like the Gamecube / Xbox placement of the D-pad. the placement to me always seemed more natural than the Playstation's placement of the analogues. The Dual Shock design to me always seem more awkward. Although I have big hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back