Video Of The Mk0 Pandora Case

argor

over at youtube MWeston posted a video of the mk0 Pandora Case compard to NDS lite
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mOxhQwr6Q :pandora1:
Size comparison of the Pandora handheld versus the NDS lite. Closed up, there isn't too much size difference other than thickness, but open, that beautiful 4.3" display towers over the DS. :)

Man, it's so weird that this thing is almost finished. I guess it had to happen some time, but it's still weird, lol.

Oo, new things... :pandora2: :pandora1:

I like it but it kinda looks ugly. Will It have a glossy finish in the end?

Brilliant! Hope this will be up at openpandora.com soon. I really can't wait for this system!

p B)

o.0
wow...
ME WANT NOW!!!!!!

ps. if we find it too angular on the sides, how thick is the plastic there, meaning could we sand down the edges a little bit?

craigix said:
Don't worry, the real case will be more rounded in those areas.
Remember: people will be playing with the :pandora1: for HOURS and HOURS! Please make sure you get the ergonomics right. I think that even ED's latest render looks too angular to be comfortable for extended gameplay. I see very few curves in this device, that worries me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top half with the screen looks really thick... Is this where the battery is? And if it is, how is the balance?

quartercast said:
Remember: people will be playing with the :pandora1: for HOURS and HOURS! Please make sure you get the ergonomics right. I think that even ED's latest render looks too angular to be comfortable for extended gameplay. I see very few curves in this device, that worries me.

Sure it looks too angular - since it's based on the MK0 case which IS the one here which is still too angular ;)

Last edited:
Back