Virtual Boy Emulator

alucart1984

I noticed there is no port of any of the open source Virtual Boy emulators.  How likely is it for a newb to port something like Reality Boy to the Pandora?  It is available for linux if that matters. 

Also what is the best way to get apps/PNDs?  Is there a definitive APP or place to get all the latest and most up to date versions and new releases?  Getting my Pandora on Friday and am trying to build up my downloads but want to make sure I am using the newest version of each app I download.

The reason it's missing right now is simply because we have a new menu system now and I haven't found the time to include all links there.

Also there is pndmanager. You need to install it from the repo, then you can install, beowse and update your pnds with it :)

Also there is pndmanager. You need to install it from the repo, then you can install, beowse and update your pnds with it :)
Yeah I got it after a recommendation from another topic and WOW it is awesome!  PNDStore is good but I feel the Pandora should come with PNDManager built in.

This will be the case when the new firmware will be out. For now it is too huge to pack into the nand because of many dependencies that are not met with the current firmwareversion.

Back