Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Weak

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

ShleeDragon

Pro-Catflip
I think this is a great idea... let's us emulate the rumble pack... or play Rez with our partners

n64rumble1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A Pandora vibrator? Awesome! My mistress now won't complain that I'm using too much Pandora  :)

Although a strong vibrator would use more battery, the benefits definitely out way the battery usage.

Strong it is.

I really hope you guys mean you want an addon you can plug into the Pandora usb port and use the Pandora as a remote.

Because otherwise I vote for losing your guarantee when you get your Pandora eeuhm... sticky so to speak.

I really hope you guys mean you want an addon you can plug into the Pandora usb port and use the Pandora as a remote.

Because otherwise I vote for losing your guarantee when you get your Pandora eeuhm... sticky so to speak.
REz-trance-vibrator.jpg

Someone did this on the P1. The KPBL pins are perfect for force feedback, it turns out.

Every time I use the word Teledildonics I normally get a warning by the mods... but THIS IS A PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE USE OF THE WORD

Did anyone get hit a whole bunch on purpose in order to make the rumble pack keep vibrating for a very long time?

I want that... but only if P2 runs on a x86 processor !!! please, send me moar polls! :D

Back