Wake me up when Batch 2 production starts...

Trevster

Still Fresh
I'm somewhere in the 1000's of the batch 2 queue and if i get my Pandora before the end of the year I think I'll have a heart-attack.

Congrats to everyone that has received theirs and to everyone that's still waiting, as I am, it'll be worth the wait when we get it and all the ongoing kinks have been worked out. ;)

So until then I will have to just keep cramping my large hands around my Gp2x wiz. Which by the way I'm thankful for it's short battery life because I would have carpel tunnel if i could play it for more than 4 hours at a time.

Made you look! :p Sorry couldn't resist... The software really has evolved and keeps getting better, but with Pandora's insane battery life I see the carpel tunnel in your future...

Sorry to hear your still without. I could have sworn I saw you post you'd received one awhile back in some Bluetooth threads. Downer for now but you will surely love it when it does land in your mailbox
smile.gif
and yes you wont be able to put it down or leave home without it so RSI is a given, except its very ergonomic
cool.gif

My shop won't be stocking anymore Pandora's until Batch 2 ships so I'm kinda feeling the same way. Hoping CC can figure out what's happening and Batch 2 is smooth with whoever decides to take that challenge as a manufacturer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm somewhere around 300-500. Already had a Pandora, sold it to pay for my 64Drive. Now I'm waiting again :3

I waited 2 years and 7 months (31 months) to get mine - and I figured at the time that I would be among the 'longest wait time' orders.

However, in light of current events... Someone out there has to be narrowing down on 34 months?

Back