Wanna Help Me Buy a Pandora? Buy My Starfox.

Jourdy288

OK guys, I've been saving up for a Pandora for quite a while, as you may know. Right now, I need your help. I have a copy of the SNES version of Starfox with box, manual, and that little plastic cover over the contacts on the cartridge and I'd like to see it go into the hands of a member of this community. The money from the sale of this game will go towards my Pandora fund.

It's worth noting that the game is not in mint condition, showing a little yellowing, the box has taken (minor) beating, but otherwise, everything's in good shape.

So how should I go about this? List the cart on eBay and have you (if interested;) bid? Have an auction in this thread?

Whatever you guys want.

EDIT: Attached Photo

IMAGE_357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PAL, NTSC? I am interested since my previous copy got stood on :(

EDIT: Whoops just saw the cart shot, I guess I'll need to go to ebay.

I have no call to own it, but someone here should buy it. Jourdy needs a Pandora order. He's been in this community for over two years, patiently waiting to have the money for an order, and has never stopped being cheery and enthusiastic. So many others have come and gone, bitched and moaned, ordered and cancelled. If I could send you one man, I would. :D

@Gruso Why thank you :)

May one ask why you can afford an iMac but not a pandora? :3

I can't. It was from my dad: he bought it a few years ago for his business. Then he realized he didn't have much use for it and so he gave it to me :) 'Twas quite a nice gift.

You haven't actually ordered a Pandora? I somehow completely missed that. I applaud your patience Jourdy.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no use for this cartridge as I get my SNES fix on the Pandora these days.

I'm afraid I can't help either - I already own multiple copies of this game. :lol:

I'll leave this in Off Topic for now, rather than moving it to Trading, though, as I can only echo what Gruso said on the matter.

Good luck, Jourdy!

I also have a copy, although no box or manual, but I do have the little plastic thing.

Good luck, anyway.

Man, I'd love to help (My Starfox is loose and quite warn), but I'm dry for cash. I wish you the best of luck, though. You've been waiting long and hard for your Pandora... you deserve some kudos.

I appreciate the support man! :D

I appreciate the support man! :D

hey jourdy, sounds like youve been quite the model pandora forumee for the last few years just wondering how much your looking to off load star fox for? and where abouts are you based/ which country you live in jut to see if am gonna get hammerd a massive shipping cost. I did have a ganders at your profile but couldnt see it on there.

Also slightly off topic here it says you work with fish thats awsome, i have a really unhealthy obssion with aquatics and reptiles i currently have 15 Tanks in my flat :D and would love to have more but not got any more room (but i alsways find space for them if rare animals become available), especially since i just bought a rottweiller a month ago and i try to buy tanks that are around 6ft which eats up lots of space. Was just wondering what exactly your job is? it sounds really interesting.

hey jourdy, sounds like youve been quite the model pandora forumee for the last few years just wondering how much your looking to off load star fox for? and where abouts are you based/ which country you live in jut to see if am gonna get hammerd a massive shipping cost. I did have a ganders at your profile but couldnt see it on there.

Also slightly off topic here it says you work with fish thats awsome, i have a really unhealthy obssion with aquatics and reptiles i currently have 15 Tanks in my flat :D and would love to have more but not got any more room (but i alsways find space for them if rare animals become available), especially since i just bought a rottweiller a month ago and i try to buy tanks that are around 6ft which eats up lots of space. Was just wondering what exactly your job is? it sounds really interesting.

At current, I haven't been doing quite as much with fish, honestly, I'm mostly keeping guppies and a pitbull pleco. I used to keep a LOT MORE, but in recent years I've downsized. I used to have this really awesome African leaf fish, which is pretty much why I have guppies now :lol: Right now, my job is actually Senior Gaming Editor at Blackmannrobin.com

But awesome to find a fellow aquarist :D !

Anywho, I'm in Connecticut, in the US (BP got it right) and I'm looking for about, oh, $30.00 USD for my copy if that doesn't sound too bad.

sounds good to me and not that it is any off my buisiness but how much extra will you need till you can order your pandora i might be able to stretch my budget abit further to help out depending on how low you are able to get the shipping for (i am based in the uk) basically i will happily buy it off you for $70 including the shipping. To be honest i already own a copy but it sounds like you really deserve a pandora and i believe the money is going to be used wisely.

I Love guppys i am currently trying to negotiate a reasonable price for a set of Black moscow guppys but i am struggling to get the seller to drop bellow £120 which is quite pricey for a pair of guppys, but i really really want them :(

Back