Want to buy, but concerned about wait time/availability

kuzimoto

Still Fresh
The question that has been raging in my mind is "Do I preorder the pandora now, and possibly wait months/years to finally get it, or do I wait until they start shipping/known that they will be shipping soon?"

If I do preorder now, I'm hoping that I will be able to receive it by Christmas (as I have heard from numerous sources on the forums). However, given the past history of the pandora things do not always turn out as sunshine and rainbows, and you have to wait some time. I wouldn't mind waiting, but I'd rather spend my money on something I can use more now, rather than later, because after I spend the $350, I won't really have any other money to buy anything else for quite a while (Like a new computer, then leaving me twiddling my thumbs waiting for it to someday come in the mail).

The other option would be to wait, and buy when they are actually getting ready to ship. They only problem I have with this, is that if I wait, will I be risking the pandoras selling out, and having to wait god knows how long to get batch 3, if there is going to be one any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question that has been raging in my mind is "Do I preorder the pandora now, and possibly wait months/years to finally get it, or do I wait until they start shipping/known that they will be shipping soon?"

If I do preorder now, I'm hoping that I will be able to receive it by Christmas (as I have heard from numerous sources on the forums). However, given the past history of the pandora things do not always turn out as sunshine and rainbows, and you have to wait some time. I wouldn't mind waiting, but I'd rather spend my money on something I can use more now, rather than later, because after I spend the $350, I won't really have any other money to buy anything else for quite a while (Like a new computer, then leaving me twiddling my thumbs waiting for it to someday come in the mail).

The other option would be to wait, and buy when they are actually getting ready to ship. They only problem I have with this, is that if I wait, will I be risking the pandoras selling out, and having to wait god knows how long to get batch 3, if there is going to be one any time soon.

I think its pretty safe to say that if you order now you will not receive it by Christmas. I find it unlikely at this point that even the first batch will be completely shipped in 2010 considering the nub situation. That being said, if you think you really want one, its probably better to preorder sooner than later considering demand exceeds supply.

Pre-order now with expectations to recieve it May next year. Put it at the back of your mind and if you recieve it before May 2011 then bonus... if not well get a refund or wait like the rest of us have.

Back