Want To Emulate But You Are Broke V2

gibberish

ok not as broke as the other machine, $127 is a fair amount of money. but still, this 7" netbook thing is running an ingenics JZ4750, similar (but upgraded) to the one inside the dingoo. the machine is already running linux too, so i imagine recompiling the emulators coded for dingoo may give some decent results?

sku_42888_1.jpg

I'm probably missing the point, but if this runs the same-ish hardware as the Dingoo, why not just buy that, as it has proper gaming controls and is truly portable (not to mention a lot cheaper)?

If i were to buy this, it would be because i can sit on the train and play with a friend via 2 usb controllers. Not possible with a handheld afaik.

I wish there were reviews on this, I might get one. I don't know, I wish my Pandora would get here, if I had that these would look a lot less appealing.

If you want to get a netbook, get an HP, gateway, asus, or msi (i prefer hp) netbook for $250-360 CAD. anything under that general price will probably suck horribly. I have an hp mini and it works great for emulation (and anything else except games like halo 2, and HD video). netbooks these days usually have an intel atom 1.6GHz processor and a 150GB hard disk, and a 1024x600 pixel display they are quite portable, but not as portable as a wiz or a dingoo. my Hp mini came with a 4 hour extended battery (5-7 hours when doing absolutely nothing) but many come with a 2 hour battery. for something to use at home, or something to take to the library, school, the park, the mall, a friends house, etc, get a netbook. for the car, the train, the bus, the bus stop, at home, or just chilling, get something like a dingoo... its a fraction of the cost of a netbook.

Try to get a netbook with windows XP installed, or install windows xp on it. they run much faster on XP then 7 or vista. I used to have xp on mne, but its too much of a bother to reinstall it. emulators like nulldc and pj64 run faster and work better on xp. i also have arch linux on mine. everything works fine, including lan and wlan. I only run kega-fusion on arch though.

Back