Wanted: Gp2x Mk2

norm

aka kapakux89
Website
kapakux89.com
im after another 2x preferably a mk2 for a little moding :) , not bothered if its bricked as long as it still powers on. no damage to the screen (scratches, cracks etc) or the hardware (except the joystick as i will be replacing it). scratches on the casing are not really a problem (depends on where it/they are)

pm me or post here if with a price and details of the condition of your 2x and we'll work from there

payment via paypal

thanx

norm said:
im after another 2x preferably a mk2 for a little moding :) , not bothered if its bricked as long as it still powers on. no damage to the screen (scratches, cracks etc) or the hardware (except the joystick as i will be replacing it). scratches on the casing are not really a problem (depends on where it/they are)

pm me or post here if with a price and details of the condition of your 2x and we'll work from there

payment via paypal

thanx

I've a MK2 in good condition (screen protector film still on, so no scratches!). The only issue isn't an issue for you. The joystick thumb-click stopped working.. UK-based £55?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back