Wanted: Gp32 Blu

k-blade

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Looking for a overclocked GP32 BLU at 166mhz or 180mhz and 128MB SMC card. Would be best if I can get both items from one seller.

US sellers are prefered. I can pay by PayPal.

k-blade posted on Aug 24 2004 at 03:24 AM said:
Looking for a overclocked GP32 BLU at 166mhz or 180mhz and 128MB SMC card. Would be best if I can get both items from one seller.

Try the Jr2swiss guy that is on these boards. I think it is gp32z.com or something like that. He is also in the US, and has a decent price on BLUs and 128M cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Aug 25 2004 at 12:40 AM said:
k-blade posted on Aug 24 2004 at 03:24 AM said:

Try the Jr2swiss guy that is on these boards. I think it is gp32z.com or something like that. He is also in the US, and has a decent price on BLUs and 128M cards.
Yup, I contacted Jr2swiss. Hope to get one soon from him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lik-Sang are selling 166Mhz certified machines

I don't believe they're certified at 166mhz... they say "up to 166mhz" and I've heard reports of some only going to 156 or so.

Guess it's pot luck -- didn't stop me from ordering one from them though :) I'll let you know what it oc's up to (fingers crossed for 166!).

They word it just right that they can't get into trouble... but you get what you pay for in this world. Being in Australia, I saved about $100 (Aussie dollars) by going through Lik Sang, plus I needed the GP32 quickly for a trip and shipping from them is always ultra-quick being so close to me. I had a bit more money and a bit more time I would probably go through GBAx.

Back