Wanted to buy: A pre-owned Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg S

Still Fresh
Please let me know if you are willing to sell your pre-owned Pandora for top dollar.

Thanks!

Greg

It would help to know what you are looking for, so maybe let us know the model(s) you are after, what condition is acceptable, and what is printed in the corners of that dollar on the top of your stack.

I don't want to sell mine, but if the right offer came along I would probably be willing to let it go.

Beggars can't be choosers :). Price depends on which model. But payment will be instant after I and the seller exchange emails with photos ....

I have CC model I have as a backup but have never really used. Case is pretty good, WiFi is meh as most CC are. If you let me know how much you are thinking of and are in the US. I might post pictures/be willing to part with it.

I've got a Rebirh edition. My case is cracked, but I just got a new one and my friend's gonna replace it for me, so it'll be nice and fresh.

Please PM me with your prices - I'll buy immediately if you're reasonable

Ehhhh I don't do the bait and switch type deal.

OP was "I'll pay top dollar" now it is "PM the prices, they better be a good deal"

So either make me an offer upon which I decide if my CC is for sale, I send pictures, you decide if you are still in...or I am out.

Because now you are trying to get me to sell YOU on something I never offered for sale in the first place unless the price was right.

Last edited:
I said "reasonable", as in not $5000. I didn't say they need to be a good deal. Where do you see that? It isn't there.

I have switched my GHz to my 1st batch CC case for exactly that reason. Just my black battery lid had cracked due to the bulging battery so now I'm using the silver painted cover on the black case instead.
With all the scuffs and scratches on my unit it now looks like a proper frankendora! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back