Warcraft Caanoo Port?

Hansel75

Still Fresh
Hi all! I need help with getting the pc port of Warcraft running, i have followed the instructions down to the last letter. I had to change the default ini as it was still setup for the wiz version. It shows up in my games menu ok now, but when i go to run it it just quits back to the menu.

I have tried 4 different versions of the original pc game files, they have all been put into there correct folders etc.

I am also using Warcraft version 1.21 like suggested, and have even gone to the extent of trying other versions with no success either.

I am running Firmware 1.6.1, but i must note i still had this issue with Warcraft even when running older firmwares.

This is the link to the port i am using-
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,20,558

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ty, Han.

Update: I have already tried using the needed files from the Wiz version of Warcraft, in conjunction with the caanoo port, and it still doesn't work for me.

Hansel75 said:
Hi all! I need help with getting the pc port of Warcraft running, i have followed the instructions down to the last letter. I had to change the default ini as it was still setup for the wiz version. It shows up in my games menu ok now, but when i go to run it it just quits back to the menu.

I have tried 4 different versions of the original pc game files, they have all been put into there correct folders etc.

I am also using Warcraft version 1.21 like suggested, and have even gone to the extent of trying other versions with no success either.

I am running Firmware 1.6.1, but i must note i still had this issue with Warcraft even when running older firmwares.

This is the link to the port i am using-
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,20,558

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ty, Han.

Update: I have already tried using the needed files from the Wiz version of Warcraft, in conjunction with the caanoo port, and it still doesn't work for me.

It runs fine with GINGE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, problem solved. Akabei was kind enough to hook me up with the correct working caanoo files.

Thanks, Han.

Hansel75 said:
Hi all, problem solved. Akabei was kind enough to hook me up with the correct working caanoo files.

Thanks, Han.

Been havig the same problems any chance you can pass em on.

cheers dude, Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back