Warehouse Panic

u9i

Call me Uni
Website
riotdigital.com
Warehouse Panic is a time management puzzle game where you have to divide your attention between junction points in a warehouse as you sort the hordes of oncoming crates.

Crates are delivered from trucks and it is your job to sort them to their correct destination based on their color. Sounds easier then it is.

Download Warehouse Panic for Wiz

2j2vr44.png
rj1evo.png
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JNn3aLoWIds[/media]​

Features

- Addictive gameplay
- Easy and intuitive interface using touch screen and stylus
- Joystick / dpad supported (new)
- Isometric graphics
- Highscore list (with your mom on it... it's true, have a look)
- Built in keyboard
- Volume control

Enjoy, and please let us know what you think. Suggestions are welcome.

More levels will be added soon.

Download Warehouse Panic for Wiz

Visit us at www.warehousepanic.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
The game look very nice.... :)

It's possible to build a GP2X F200 / F100 version ?

Thank's in advance.

Farox said:
Hi
The game look very nice.... :)

It's possible to build a GP2X F200 / F100 version ?

Thank's in advance.

It does not seem to boot in my Wiz, it just starts with startup screen and that is it...nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

It should create a log.txt file in the warehouse_panic folder. Is there any info there? It could also be that you need the latest firmware. What firmware are you using?

This is brilliant and quite addictive!

Well done! (now to get through the next level...)
-(e)

Hi hitbyambulance.

Apart from the isometric view, there should be no problem implementing button controls, but i just got some cool ideas from :SaS:*rbusa for new features which will not work with the dpad, so i am not sure an F100 version will be implemented... We'll see ;)

u9i said:
Hi hitbyambulance.

Apart from the isometric view, there should be no problem implementing button controls, but i just got some cool ideas from :SaS:*rbusa for new features which will not work with the dpad, so i am not sure an F100 version will be implemented... We'll see ;)

should it come to that, i would be ok with a button-fied older version.

This game is addictive! However, I barely made it to the third level, where you have to deal with two trucks... SOOO difficult!

Great job! Thanks a lot!

Hi GeorgyPorgy

Thanks, I am glad you like it. Level 3 is very hard first time you play it. In the next release a level will be added between 2 and 3 so it is easier to progress. I am also working on some additions for the game, which will make it much more dynamic, but i don't know when that will be done.

/Uni

Wow! Great game! Congrats and thanks!

But have you notice your archive has several unused files? Backup files (those ended with ~), .svn directories (9MB at media directory!) ...

Hey folks. Just a little update on my progress. I have managed to compile the game for GP2x F200 :) I will make a release to the archive in a day or two.

F100 keyboard support will come in the next version.

Hi Uni,

It really looks nice but it doesn't work for me. :(
Is there any way of getting it running with FW 1.1.0?

Kasi

When you run it, it writes out any errors to the log in the warehouse_panic folder. Can you see if the log contains anything? If i remember correctly, it is called log.txt.

Back