Wat Is Going On >.<

Ando

Website
Visit site
something really odd is happening when i play gngeo and it has just started happening recently. it seems as though while i am playing a rom in the emu i am still navigating the gp2x menu. and sometimes the emu will just take me back to the 2x menu randomly, is this happening to anypone else. what should i do am i missing some needed file?

Ando posted on Feb 13 2006 at 08:22 PM said:
something really odd is happening when i play gngeo and it has just started happening recently. it seems as though while i am playing a rom in the emu i am still navigating the gp2x menu. and sometimes the emu will just take me back to the 2x menu randomly, is this happening to anypone else. what should i do am i missing some needed file?

Are you using the beta FW 1.4? I had similar isue with the Atari 800 emu ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ando posted on Feb 13 2006 at 07:22 PM said:

I had that happen too, and I think that might be caused because of overclocking. Not quite sure as I have not tested that theory I just know I had been playing at 276 or 285mhz (idk) and after like 8 minutes this happened.

Not sure what crashing looks like after over clocking to high, except when the whole lcd tweaker just crashes when I try to go to 300mhz.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be an error in the script that you use to start it or another program (maybe launched mp3 player in background and it finished playing/crashed due to overclocking?). You could get this kind of behavior if you start 2 copies of the menu, then use one of those to launch the emu...
I've had this when I did some experiments running stuff over the serial cable.

P.

Back