Web Browser error and Emulator question

Powerrave

Still Fresh
I'm fairly new to the Pandora and have been trying to work with it. But I have run into a problem.

I had to set something for the webbrowser and most likely choose the wrong thing (and forgot what). Now every time I press Web Browser, it gives an error saying: Failed to execute default Web Browser. Input/output error.

I need some help here since I have no idea what to do.

Another question I have is about the Visual Boy Advance (VBA) emulator. I don't like how some of the settings are but can't seem to reach the options. Any way to do this? Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

I'm afraid I don't know what the web browser issue is, but I do know about the VisualBoyAdvance one!

If I'm thinking of the right one, this port doesn't have an options menu, or a key to bring one up - the options are set via a text file located in its directory in the "appdata" directory (this is inside the "pandora" folder in the root of your SD Card, as I'm sure you know). So, you didn't miss something obvious, no - this is one of the non-obvious ones. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I see.. I'll see if I can turn off the frame skip (just because it's incredibly annoying) when I have a new Micro SD for my Pandora. I ran out of MSD cards. ._.

No idea how to reset this preferred browser thing. You must've chosen Debian sensible, I made the same mistake. Flashed new FW and chose Links, that one is actually installed. Still no friggin idea why the non-working option is there. Question has been raised before.

Back