WeeChat, a Terminal-based IRC Client

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
WeeChat is a well known ncurses-based IRC client for those who love CLI apps. I have noticed it was missing on the pandora so I compiled it. I find it faster than all other IRC clients we have out there, and personally I don't need any GUI to do stuff like IRC. I'd recommend you give it a go:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=weechat

Here is what a conversation can look like with Weechat:

image2.png

It did make for interesting screenshots :)
Sadly, what is mentioned in that interesting screenshot is a story I hear too often, and sometimes the docs just stop trying, sometimes with horrible consequences.

On topic: Thanks for porting this. I should try it.

Sadly, what is mentioned in that interesting screenshot is a story I hear too often, and sometimes the docs just stop trying, sometimes with horrible consequences.

Yeha, doctors don't care about treating pain in general because it's too complicated for them to find the root cause and they are not motivated enough to spend time for that.

Yeha, doctors don't care about treating pain in general because it's too complicated for them to find the root cause and they are not motivated enough to spend time for that.
Here they also often assume people are seeking pain meds, so they will wash their hands of them. But even with other stuff, too often they don't put the symptoms together. A family member was recently diagnosed as diabetic, and it seems this could have been figured out years ago but the previous doctor just quit trying. During that time a lot of things could have gone wrong, or if it had been known it could have been handled properly.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Back