Release WetSpot2 for Pandora

Not tested yet. I'm still testing idle runtime at the moment, so don't want to turn wifi on just yet.

As for the name, look up 'wet spot' in urban dictionary (warning, it's a bit rude, but not as rude as a lot of definitions on ud).
[doublepost=1464966686,1464962421][/doublepost]A good game, works well thanks! It's kind of like a Pengo game where you push blocks but with a Bubble Bobble type enemy bonus mechanic. There's more variety in enemies in either of those two old games though, and level design gets quite fiendish quite quickly. Good music too!

It doesn't seem to let me enter my name in the high score table, but as I'm the only user of my Pandora that's fine. And the fireworks on the high score screen look a bit dim - are those coming out right?

But the game itself runs well on my 1GHz unit, and I guess it'll probably run okay on a CC unit too.
[doublepost=1464989220][/doublepost]Wheee! New high score, 168350 on level 3-5!
[doublepost=1464989252][/doublepost]Any chance of this getting c4a support?

Yes the Highscores should be saved in a File in the Appdata Directory.
I cannot enter a Name for the Highscores too..even not in the fresh compiled Version.

C4A Support?
Dont dont know how to do that.
I am Happy with my first portet Games,
that they just work. :D

About the Name of the Game...hehe its right.
But it is no dirty Game..then i see no Problem with the Name of this Game :D

Hi Ingoreis. I gave it a spin this weekend. Pretty fun game.
  • Insert Password says "<start> to confirm", however, It is <select> to select a letter from the password, then <enter> is to confirm the password.
  • Sometimes I get stuck for a half a second after destroying a block, which sometimes is the time you need to get out and not get killed.
  • Ice level too white. Its hard to see who is where. (it gets better later in "FARM1", where even the music is 80-ties...)
  • User levels like "a crabs day out" are uh... hard... hard to see, and hard to play. But I still recommend playing a few of these user made levels. They are challenging (like taking out a few enemies with just 2 blocks)

Back