What did you get for XMAS

bmd3287

Website
Visit site
What did you get for XMAS?
heres the stuff I got:
XBOX Games: the hobbit, midtown madness 3, whiplash, vexx, simpsons hit and run, spiderman, alter echo, TY, Maddash Racing
PS2 Games: TH:underground, fatal frame 2, SSX3, ratchet and clank goin commando, Need for speed underground
Gamecube: Mario Kart Double Dash, Wrestlemania XIX
PC Games: Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Enter the matrix
DVDs: pirates of the carribean, the hulk, X-men 2
and a bunch of clothes and other good stuff

(by the way, I open all the gifts my grandparents get me on Xmas eve and my parent's on Xmas morning...Im NOT rich :p )

I got some basic stuff:
Clothes
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 4 Disc DVD set
Dune: Machine Crusade hardcover edition
Drakkar Noir
Half of a GameCube (I paid the other half myself)
a Dropkick Murphys jacket
a few carved gemstone wolf statues from friends
a native warshield with a wolf painted on it
and a painted wolf carved rock thingy

Yes, I have an obsession with wolves. ;)

- A AU$160 electric shaver
- XBOX Beast Pack (XBOX Live 2 months trial, 2 S-Type controllers, Midtown Madness 3, Brute Force, DVD remote, and of course, the XBOX)
- AU$1000
- Wireless XBOX controller
- Futurama Season 1 DVD set
- Clothes and stuff

With the thousand bucks I'm probably gonna get a TV. I've already ordered in a Chameleon XBOX modchip. Probably gonna pick up an 80gig HDD for the XBOX as well.

bmd3287 posted on Dec 26 2003 at 04:56 AM said:
I guess Swiss Cheeseman was REALLY good this year :D LOL
It was my 18th birthday on the 18th (heh), so I was expecting some mad presents, especially since my family was acting pretty weird.

I really need that modchip soon. My brothers xbox has one and it is incredible how much more useful it becomes with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get much, only $200 bucks and some movie certificates, but I spent $250 on presents for my friends...

slippers! god dam slippers and christmas jumpers!
socks, for ***** sake! if i wanted socks id buy them myself, im gettin the feelin nobody likes me.

ive give up all hope of a new car! lol.

:D

X2 dvd from a friend. I'm not an Xmen fan, but I was still very happy to receive it! :) Merry Christmas!

GP32 FLU, 256MB DDR SDRAM, a cool flece, and for some reason, several boxes of deodorant. Are my family and friends trying to tell me something? :D

Oh and Swiss_Cheeseman, you don't need a modchip to play copied games. Use the mechwarrior save-state workaround, install the new dashboard, and install linux (optional). No opening of the machine required.

belgian beers, canadian club whiskey, australian wine and a few other bottles of some sort.... oh yeah becharovka from czech republic! Lovely

Nomad Zen NX mp3 jukebox (my richy dad)
Cheap mini fridge (mum)
Alan partridge season 2 DVD
Memento DVD
Dildo shaped vacuum flask
Talking bottle opener and BEER
Private eye subscription
Rubics Cube
Huge coffee mug (HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH CAFFEINE)
Magic one size fits all gloves
Weird novelty voice recording pen
A few different bits of chocolate
Some jelly beans
Nuts
Socks
About £70 off random people.
Books: Flatland
Big Science questions

- Book about golf-rules
- Gamecube game Resident Evil (wanted it for ages)
- Headphones

I'm happy with that, although it isn't too much :)
Main thing is that I had one hell of a time yesterday: nice people, nice mood, nice dinner, nice everything. That counts more than presents imo ;)

EdZ posted on Dec 26 2003 at 10:36 AM said:
GP32 FLU, 256MB DDR SDRAM, a cool flece, and for some reason, several boxes of deodorant. Are my family and friends trying to tell me something? :D

Oh and Swiss_Cheeseman, you don't need a modchip to play copied games. Use the mechwarrior save-state workaround, install the new dashboard, and install linux (optional). No opening of the machine required.
I'm well aware of that, but I want to try out XBOX Live, and if I want to mod my XBOX, i need to use a chip.

Also, I'm going to replace my HDD anyway, so there goes my warranty for that. I usually void the warranty of everything I touch. ;P

Oh, and because I got a newer XBOX, I think that the dashboard is the newer patched version, so I wouldnt be able to BO it.

lol install linux problem xbox heug lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i got:
driving licence
Zelda Collectors Edition
Some Clothes
and some small other stuff

and i got a bba for the gamecube on tuesday, not really a present, since i bought it for myelf :D
but this thing rocks :D

I got some a freeview box for my room, some clothes, a new rash vest, some cash and a bopit extreme! Anyone else got a bopit? Iv only messed about with it 4 a day so im inteding on improving my 81 high score. Not bad for the first day i thought tho :). I got some other nick nacks 2, like a hammer with a bottle opener where the claw bit usually is :).

Back