Sales What money orders are accepted?

quadomatic

DingooWiki Admin
Website
www.opendingoo.com
I tried emailing Jacquelyn about this but after 2 days I still haven't gotten a response so I figured I'd post.

My PayPal order was refunded and so now I'm trying to pay by money order.

I'm ready to buy a money order but I'm unsure of what money order I can send. The only money orders I know of are Western Union and Moneygram. Both are supposed to be international, but I'm not positive whether or not they can be cashed in the UK. I googled information about them and for both, people in the UK mentioned having trouble.

Can Moneygram or Western Union money orders be cashed in Newcastle Upon Tyne (that's the address I'm supposed to send it to)? Craig, do you know which ones you can take?

First of all, I wouldn't recommend sending your payment via Money Order (especially if you are sending from the U.S.)
If the mail people screw up, you'll be out of your money and out of a Pandora. (Not sure if Money Orders can be insured, but you'd probably have to wait weeks/months to receive any sort of pay back)

Also, you probably won't hear anything from Craig or Jacquelyn, as it appears they have dropped of the face of the earth :huh:
Many have tried contacting them via e-mail, without too much success

If I were you, I'd wait to pay via credit/debit. Whenever the option will be back, nobody knows... but at least your payment will be more secure and everything
Also, if you want to spend another $30-50 on top of the Pandora, you can send a bank transfer as well

xGunCrazyx said:
First of all, I wouldn't recommend sending your payment via Money Order (especially if you are sending from the U.S.)
If the mail people screw up, you'll be out of your money and out of a Pandora. (Not sure if Money Orders can be insured, but you'd probably have to wait weeks/months to receive any sort of pay back)

Also, you probably won't hear anything from Craig or Jacquelyn, as it appears they have dropped of the face of the earth :huh:
Many have tried contacting them via e-mail, without too much success

If I were you, I'd wait to pay via credit/debit. Whenever the option will be back, nobody knows... but at least your payment will be more secure and everything
Also, if you want to spend another $30-50 on top of the Pandora, you can send a bank transfer as well

Actually, money orders are relatively secured. You just have to send in the receipt for it and they'll return your payment.

Snappy wrote:
Thanx for advice .. I tried to send email to Jacquelyn from another email .. And .. It works!

Is it possible that the emails previously sent to Craigix or Jacquelyn just are not arriving? Seems that after not having had a response, others have sent an email using a different email address and got a response almost immediately. Could email problems explain the lack of response?

NeitherFanboy said:
Snappy wrote:
Thanx for advice .. I tried to send email to Jacquelyn from another email .. And .. It works!

Is it possible that the emails previously sent to Craigix or Jacquelyn just are not arriving? Seems that after not having had a response, others have sent an email using a different email address and got a response almost immediately. Could email problems explain the lack of response?

I don't think that's the case. I've been using this email to contact them, and they've gotten every single email before.

Back