Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MacOS

• Dual boot Linux and Windows

• other

• Total voters

Sadly enough i run 3 flavours of windows across 3 machines...

and 2003 server

i should try and be more adventorous and try something else :rolleyes: :p

All of the above! At work I use win2k, my main home machine runs SuSE 9 (linux), my nice shiny new laptop is a mac powerbook, my old laptop runs win2k, and my second machine dual boots linux and win98!

Win2k pro here. But not for the want. <_<

I would prefer to use AmigaOS or one of its offsprings.

Maybe sometime in the future, :) When they gets more established. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Linux .
i have dual boot on my laptop for use the pclink and play call of duty. Now i'm trying to configure winex to play CoD on Linux and waiting for better programs to connect PC with GP32 on the penguin system :p

I use WinXP and I am not ashamed (why?)

It's the best OS I've ever used, and yes, I have used a variety (Win 3.1, 95, 98, ME, CE, Debian (for a short time), Red Hat... Workbench... um, C64 Basic v2 :D )

I use Windoze XP, it's about the only quality piece of software i have ever bought, I have used Windoze since 3.1 and now realise that Mr Gates does indeed rule the world <_<
AmigaOS 3.1 still rocks though, with some heavy costomisation, it still gets regular use, either through emulation or my A1200HD.

:ph34r: sneaks up and crits Windoze :ph34r:
AMIGA rules :D

WinXP Pro with all the hand-holding and playschool-type theming turned off. Use linux as an internet server machine, which I think it's brilliant for. Would never use it for a desktop OS however.

Windows 2000 Pro. Will be upgrading to XP Pro soon though :D

Back