What Signs Point To Conspiracy Or Sabotage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryG20

I've been reading about secret sabotage against the Pandora and conspiracy theories and what not for a while. Apparently there are people out there that really do not want the Pandora to come out that they go out of their way to sabotage it (I believe people hate this device and think it'll fail, and would like to see their projections pans out, but it's hard to imagine that they'd take action on it). I think even craigix hinted at this a few times whenever delays have happened and what not. I just find it really hard to believe and can't but help feel that there's some serious truth bending going on here to garner support from Pandora fans behind the OpenPandora team in everything that has gone wrong in production/development.

Now, what I'd like to have is a list of all events/facts during Pandora's history that would suggest sabotage (note: I'm not asking for facts that prove the sabotage, I'd just like a list of everything that is causing people to think sabotage).

I'm not trying to call anyone a liar here or anything, and I apologize if it comes out like that. I would just genuinely like a list of these events/facts that have occurred all throughout Pandora's development history (as apparently I've missed some details, and I wasn't here ever since the beginning of when Craiginator was first announced) so I (and maybe others?) can make my own conclusions from a solid foundation.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance.

mali said:
Err....
Request for lock.
Err... request to leave this thread open as long as possible. It's just too much fun!

Personally, I think it was one bullet from a man on a grassy knoll using a gun supplied by the Russians, a bullet secretly funded by the CIA and a suit provided by the Mafia.

Do I win the "conspiracy prize"?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you asked the CIA about all the events and information surrounding the JFK assassination, would you get the truth or even a solid foundation to create a conspiracy theory? Probably not... and this community is no different, if you ask us to highlight all the different things that have made people paranoid about conspiracy around the pandora their is no guarantee that you will get the information you want or even a hint of truth...

* I think it was Miss Harlet, in the bathroom with the rusty trombone!

Err... request to leave this thread open as long as possible. It's just too much fun!

I agree, the fun factor woud be great :lol: , but it would look, erm, stupid to have this in Pandora General ;)

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

In this case, it's not so much "stupidity" as the general disarray of the banking industry caused by a near-collapse of many nations' financial markets, coupled with the rolling calamity that is any new high tech product launch, exacerbated by the fact that it's really new technology being put together on a small scale for next to no money by people who have never done something like this before.

It is a clusterfuck to be sure, but there is no indication of any sort that it is an intentional clusterfuck. The fact that the only two vaguely similar projects out there are laboring under very similar delays and setbacks (the Gizmondo delayed until further notice for a complete redesign due to money and parts availability, and the Wiz delayed until at least February for reasons undisclosed) indicates that these sort of problems are just par for the course these days.

No good can possibly come from further speculation on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back