What Will You Do With Your Zodiac When

How depressing are these forums at the moment!

It's as if everyone is in some kind of pergatory, just waiting for the day they receive their emails and in the mean time............................what the hell, i may as well start another p*ss poor excuse for a new topic!

x68000 said:

It's as if everyone is in some kind of pergatory, just waiting for the day they receive their emails and in the mean time............................what the hell, i may as well start another p*ss poor excuse for a new topic!
True, we should start a topic about that. ;P

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
x68000 said:

-God Ginrai

BUt then we will have some "nubie" asking if pandora will listen to their confessions.

Pickle said:
God Ginrai said:
x68000 said:

-God Ginrai
BUt then we will have some "nubie" asking if pandora will listen to their confessions.

Pandora listening to confessions of sinners? Must be some irony in here somewhere. I hope so anyway.

You're right, depressing...

Xmoon said:
I hope everybody will sell their Zodiacs. :p
I'd throw it at your head for starting this thread, if in fact I had a zodiac.

shmuck said:
I'll remind you people that the Pandora can't play Bike or Die.
Exactly! It also, doesn't play Spy Hunter either - love that one too. Also many of other palm games as well are unique to the platform. It was the ultimate Palm device IMHO, so it will always have a place for me. This is THE device that got me into handheld gaming.

Actually, I can't part with any of mine consoles (playstations, Gizmondo, GP2x, etc.) since they all have special games or apps unigue that its great to revist them now and again and I still do.

dsleaf67 said:
shmuck said:
I'll remind you people that the Pandora can't play Bike or Die.
Exactly! It also, doesn't play Spy Hunter either.How do you know what the Pandora will or will not play? Is it because it's a Palm OS game? There is hope. The Nokia Internet Tablets running Maemo have a Palm emulator (Garnet VM). If it runs on the 400 Mhz ARM devices - it should be able to run on a 600 Mhz one.

Back