What're You Doing Right Now

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
About to play COD2 and punch Nova in the face, also listening to killababylonkutz by shitmat, what the fuck is this? I like it also!

Writing stuff for a release, while helping a friend to use a screen layer on Flash, while testing Y's book 1&2 on Gp2xengine, while writing here and listen to some tune I've made with a friend.
A perfect multitask virusX ! :lol:

Eating breakfast, sitting around my apartment in my underwear, contemplating if I should send out some resumes today or fuck around and play video games. I lead a very exciting life.

If the weather was better I'd ride my bike to the gym, but through snow? Funk dat.

PokeParadox posted on Mar 30 2006 at 04:16 PM said:
What do I win? If it's a punch in the face, I'm not interested... punch in the stomach... we'll let you away with that one.
My eternal love. I got to American on COD2 and it suddenly got shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Semi-playing FF8 again, whilst reading a shitty C++ in 21 days book and checking out some other forums for anything interesting, while downloading ep 73 of Bleach and listening to Nattefrost - Blood and Vomit (Sluts of Hell, atm)

Nothing too interesting to show off to other people. :)

kknd_cf posted on Mar 30 2006 at 04:06 PM said:
About to play COD2 and punch Nova in the face, also listening to killababylonkutz by shitmat, what the fuck is this? I like it also!

You on the juice, bud?

Last edited by a moderator:
wishing i had something to do
the series of killer instinct is done for on channel 5 so nothing to watch at 9.
quake 4 in a bit
and a test in chemistry i should start revising for.

Back