Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TAPWAVE ZODIAC 1

• TAPWAVE ZODIAC 2

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay it looks like no DS, Mega Drive, NES, SNES, Atari anything, Sega Dremcast, Sega Saturn, and Gamecube... or maybe you wanted it like that...

Okay it looks like no DS, Mega Drive, NES, SNES, Atari anything, Sega Dremcast, Sega Saturn, and Gamecube... or maybe you wanted it like that...

YES JUST OUT OF THE ONES I'VE CHOSEN, I'VE JUST CHOSEN THE MOST POPULAR ONES, AND NEWISH ONES

IF YOU LIKE ANOTHER ONE JUST POST IT IN THE REPLIES

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
if you do put it in the "other consoles" section where it belongs.

I would guess my fav out of those choices is Neo Geo, me having a Neo Geo CD, but what i play the most is Atari 5200, with my Xbox and PS2 in a close second and third.

Mega Drive is the one I have had the most fun with, but almost all the consoles u mention have greate games in my oppinion. If I have to choose one I guese it will be the NEOGEO, wich I always have been amazed and facinated by bacause it was so rare and powerfull. It was a brave move that SNK made when they released their Arcade hardware to the public and eventhough the hardware and games were very expencive the NEOGEO found a very loyal userbase. Games were released for it for so many years (may be some kind of record, maby someone else knows?) eventhough they rarely sold very well and because of this they still are very sought after. Its just a beautiful farytail of costumers loyal to a company and a company loyal to their costumers.

But anyway you should be able to shoose from more consoles..

also, zodiac 1 and 2 are exactly the same, only difference is the internal memory so that shouldn't be two choices, just put Tapwave Zodiac, not zod 1 or zod2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back