Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death - Mom didn't raise a qutter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sphinxter

Says What?
Website
fullsack.com
Mud check time. Personally, my patience is infinite, considered it a worthy cause and wrote it off a long time ago so I'm in for the long haul. I sense ants in the pants of more than a few, how bad do you want it and exactly how long will you wait for it...

There's no point in refusing to get it if it comes out at a certain time. I'll get it when it comes out, because the only other alternative is to not get it at all.

Alright guys, if you want to help OP, make sure to drink this here fruit punch. It is absolutely delicious.
Edit: Nevermind guys let's wait until midnight.

Realistically, I'll hold out on getting another device until my birthday in October. I'll still love the Pandora whenever it comes, but my Archos 605 is on it's last legs and I need a replacement.

My Zire 71, my backup, got sat on <_< so I need that Pandora soon. If it's not here by September, which means I vote August, I'm going to look into getting a refund and moving on. I can't wait forever, as much as I want it. :(

I'm happy with waiting, and I have plenty to do in the meantime. I've wanted a device like this since I was a kid - I've waited more than fifteen years for such a thing, so waiting a little while longer isn't going to make any difference to me. :p

I've already gotten more pleasure than the cost just from wanting, anticipating, and drooling over a Pandora.

So if I never ever get one, I'll still feel the money went to a good cause. (my happiness :p )

Oh... the times we'll have once you finally arrive, my dear! :lol:

I'm sticking with my September/October 09 (fall) prediction I made last week or so. I see no reason for the Pandora to be rushed out over the summer, so I am betting on the fall. NOW, there is one other consideration. I would really think that the OP team wants the 2nd batch available for Xmas 09 and so that could possibly cause an early release of the first run. IOW, they might really push to get everything finalized so they can order several thousand of them for the xmas rush. I would imagine that the order has to be in by august to get them by November... So you could see an early August release. If you do, the 2d batch should be avail for xmas.

That's my prediction. Since I didn't pre-order I have no level of commitment.

Chris

lulzfish posted on May 28 2009 at 03:19 AM said:
I'm waiting until somebody else builds something comparable, which seems to be a few months out at least.
Yup, in about two months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until November 22nd, 2009. I will not let the fact that I did not get one ruin my BD OR something more awesome at a reasonable price comes out.

Back