When Will Second Batch Happen?

willrandship

The fact is, I can't afford a Pandora right now. I want a second batch one, and I wanted to know when it will happen. six months? a year? I hope not longer!

*points at link in sig*

No real estimates possible, yet. 4+ 6+ months at least.

I don't think anyone can say for sure.
Craig will be better at an answer, but no body can tell.
No one knows if these cases will even turn out correctly or many, many factors.

I would like to order a 2nd batch as well!

I have already ordered my 1st-B..
Also, can I email OPsales and add a carry case and TV out cable to my order? Will the postage price stay the same? (I paid $49USD!! for postage alone!)

kingoddball said:
Also, can I email OPsales and add a carry case and TV out cable to my order? Will the postage price stay the same? (I paid $49USD!! for postage alone!)
Sure. Postage should stay the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the "official" carry case yet?
I started a thread, which will probably prove pointless/useless.
Not sure if I will order one, I might just get a case from a DS(fat) and see if it will fit in that. They also have cart slots, which would work great for SD Cards...
That is only if the OP case is crap.. :angry:

Craig once wrote about a soft case and a hard case, but nobody has seen a photo, yet.

edit:
craigix said:
They are similar to the GP2X ones, there is a hard case too. We *might* include both cases if you ordered the case, depending on certain issues with the hard case.

6+ months, eh? not so bad. I'm feeling fairly confident about the cases.

Check out some of the stores on the homepage for accessories that will be available.

The current plan is to have the second batch of parts delivered in May. We shall see if they all arrive but that is only an estimate and not something to quote for truth. ;)

MWeston said:
The current plan is to have the second batch of parts delivered in May. We shall see if they all arrive but that is only an estimate and not something to quote for truth. ;)
Confirmed: Second batch ships in May :p

Ack! Don't say stuff like that, Stan! :lol: We all know it's a joke, but you just know that somewhere out there, someone who's had a humourectomy will surely take it seriously and then start getting peeved when May rolls around. :lol:

MWeston said:
The current plan is to have the second batch of parts delivered in May.

Ah I see. And what year, sir? ;)

WizardStan said:
MWeston said:
Confirmed: Second batch ships in May :p

If you want to build your own Pandora from the parts, yeah :D
Maybe you should add some time for mass production and assembly, too ;)

I'd say June / July :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
I'd say June / July :)
History has shown with 100% accuracy that when you're prepared to say July, it turns out to be February/March of the following year :ph34r:
:p

Back