Where Can I Get Euro Firmware From?

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
Where Can I get the Euro Firmware From? Can anyone help? i noticed there's a modded Euro Firmware on this site for the GP32 Flu, i have a GP32 Nlu. Where can i pick up the Official Euro Firmware from?

Did you notice the DOWNLOAD button on the gp32x.de frontpage???

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but...no but....yeah but......i only have seen Multi-Firmware on there or the Modded Euro Firmware for the Flu model which i don't have?

If someone is using the Euro Firmware would they mind dumping it and sending it to me please? Also can someone help me out with flashing Slubman's Firmware i know i have to put the fw.fxe file into the GPMM folder on the SMC but i'm confused as to where to put the slubFW.gpdrive BIN File and the slubFW.gpdrive.md5 MD5File? Do i have to rename these? and where do i put them? Also do i need Darkfader's PC link or is the Read Me telling me that it's already in the slubFW.gpdrive BIN File? Sorry for the noobsh q's it's just i have already ruined one GP32 Flu when i done a bad flash with Aquafish's Multifirmware. I just wannaget this right that's all.

So Solid Jedi posted on Aug 24 2005 at 11:25 AM said:
Where Can I get the Euro Firmware From? Can anyone help? i noticed there's a modded Euro Firmware on this site for the GP32 Flu, i have a GP32 Nlu. Where can i pick up the Official Euro Firmware from?

Isn't a FLU identical in every way to a NLU, just with a bulb on it to light up the front screen? I would've thought they'd use the same firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same ere...but in the read me the blokes saying he ain't tested it on a GP32 Nlu only a Flu, i don't wanna takethe risk?

There is no special FLU version. Someone thought they'd created a version that didn't look blury on a FLU, but all they'd done is recreated the original and made it a fraction slower to boot up.

oh ok, but has'nt anyone got the original Euro Firware release then? Also can you help me out with flashing Slubman's Firmware, i heard it's one of the best

Back