Where To Get One In The Uk (to Ebay Or Not To Ebay That Is The Questio

It is my understanding that many of the units listed on eBay are actually being dropshipped from DealExtreme in Hong Kong. (It's also possible that some may be having them shipped from SuperUFO, since SuperUFO appears to have them for a bit cheaper than DealExtreme.)

The only place stocking them that's actually in the UK, to the best of my knowledge, is GBAX.

$77 at SuperUFO comes to about £48 but you are running the risk of paying import tax. They cost circa £60 including postage on ebay but I've no idea if you'd have to pay import tax on that too. Probably worth checking the import tax position with the ebay sellers before going any further...

John

I'm no expert, but if they're dropshipping, I'd imagine you'd have a chance of getting stung on import taxes just the same as you would if buying directly from either DealExtreme or SuperUFO...

I got mine from dealextreme, cost about £57 and they marked it as a gift so i avoided the import tax, only downside was it took just over 3 weeks to get here

The gift being tax free thing isn't actually true anymore. Gift just raises the limit to £36 rather than £18.

Just ordered mine (Black version) a couple of hours ago, From Chinavision. £61.13 including shipping. :D

Should be here in 3-5 days. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Back