Where's Fgen32 Emu?

-Ace-

Still Fresh
OK, a little help here. I am finally getting ahold of another GP32 after my first one's screen blew. I recall a month or 2 ago or a little more there was a cool genesis emu release- I beleive Fgen32. I didn't download it at the time because I didn't have a working GP32. Well, now I do and I can't find that download. I went to the Fgen site and it has only the first release and the xmas release available. Can someone lead me to this emu? What gives? I know it wasn't a private beta or anything.

Is there a list of games that have full sound, I have tried some but the only ones with full sound I found are Streets of Rage & Sonic 1.

alphaprime posted on Jul 28 2004 at 10:30 PM said:
Is there a list of games that have full sound, I have tried some but the only ones with full sound I found are Streets of Rage & Sonic 1.
i made a list in the gigadrive readme...

www.finalburn.com

its not full sound by the way - no drums

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry meant to say GigaDrive or FGEN

[Mod - Use the Edit button on the top-right kkthnx]

There is a compatibility database out there - at www.thaworx.co.uk/genemu

Which contains a list of 129 games (so far) that have been rated for compatibility with FGEN, and 449 that have been rated for compat with GenesisMu...

Argon0

alphaprime posted on Jul 28 2004 at 10:39 PM said:
Are you refering to GigaDrive of FGEN

Doesn't matter, the list of games which have sound in fGen32 is the same as the ones which have sound in Gigadrive. (because both emus have the same limitation - no Z80)

It just the small percentage of games which use the 68000 to play music instead of the z80.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back