Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sega Master System

• SNES

• Total voters

vincent85

Still Fresh
Since The Gp2x has been shipPed already , let choose which emulator do you want to see in the console first. B)

My Choice: :D SNES :D

gp32_console

Since I've owned both an Amiga 500 AND a Super Nintendo, it's a tough call, but the A500 wins out for me since I've a lot more nostalgia. I got my first traffic ticket buying my Amiga 500. *Nod* I didn't have to pay the ticket either.

GBA would be nice, but honestly, I think the first we'll see is gameboy, nes, sms and other 8bit systems before anything else...

Hopefully a Genesis emu gets done soon, as I would like that too...

The thing I would like the MOST is PC-Engine CD, and PSX for Rondo of Blood, and Symphony of the Night...but I doubt I'll see that for a long time, if at all...

Hopefully we will see snes in the future. Way too many games to not pass up(SMW, SMA, DKC, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island etc.)

GBA wouldn't be too bad either. :D

While the mere, distant possibility that I could someday be playing Final Fantasy VII on my GP2x while waiting in line at the cafeteria is tantilizing, I had to pick SNES for the simple fact that it's much more likely to be fully playable. I'll take a good SNES emu (Final Fantasy IV, V, VI, Chrono Trigger, Lufia... sensing a trend? :D ) over a half-playable PSX emu anyday.

My $0.02

-OCA|

Ok guys, since we all love snes, let choose it so that developer know that snes is in everyone wish list! and start working on it!

My top 2 choices weren't on there:

1) c64
2) MSX

And while I would prefer to see Megadrive, PC Engine and Atari ST first, there are already people working on those so I voted SNES.

I'm hanging out for Rlyeh to work some magic with his brilliant ZX, GBC and NES ports too!

The admin didn't allow me to list so many choices so i have to deleted them beside those two weren't popular!

I've gone for the Genesis / Megadrive as DrMD already works well on the GP32. Hopefully this could be done quickly. Would love to have all of these emus to be honest. Next favopurite would be SNES and then any of the others.

Can probably guess I had a Megadrive and a Snes as a kid.

WTF No C64 option?! You DELETED the C64 option!!!

Come on, Frodo on GP32 does the job good enough to get by, but hey there's no reason why the GP2X can't do a lot better. A full featured C64 emulator, seriously it'd give the PSP a kick in the balls in some circles anyway ;)

Maybe some of you only have the experience of playing c64 stuff on Frodo on the GP32, in which case you've missed out completely on the feel of the ol' commie.

Man, all I want is to play some decent demos, run my Action Replay cartridge and possibly do some assembling of code on the bus. Is that too much too ask?

<bawls incoherently at the unfairness of the emulation scene>

Altho I guess VIC 20 users have it a lot worse :|

c64...
you unworthy thingee...

and such polls are only annoying spam anyway, stop creating useless topics.

They are useless but it helps ease the pain of waiting :)

I chose SNES but I wasn't expecting that many votes for it :s

Amstrad CPC, of course :).
In future polls, please add an option "other" ;).

I voted for chip8. If you set your expectations low enough, you will never be disappointed. ;)

Amiga 500 of those listed...

But you forgot to list the C64 which would've been my number one choice :angry:
Third choice would've been the Colecovision.

Back