While We Are Waiting Can We Get Some Pics Of The Accessories?

lingenfr

I understand that we have seen the battery and the cable is not yet complete. What about the case? As the mould is in production, it would seem that the case can be completed. It would be good to see a link for the accessories on the OP site. Show the battery, add the cable when complete (or a current picture) and at least clarify for everyone with a picture what case you are modeling it after. After all this wait, I *really* expect that all of the accessories I ordered will ship with the Pandora. If nothing else, maybe Gruso will share what he knows.

A long time ago, i bought the Pandora Bag (or carring bag, ) and during this time, i never see any picture of it, and no rendering, i dont now, how it looks, i bougt the cat in the bag..) when the pandora arive, than it is a big suprise for me.. i trust the devs, that they make a good bag, but why does whe dont see this things? the bag is an inportant acessor..

please Craig: pimp my ride!!! ähm no, show us the bag!!! :p

Craig stated somewhere that it's basically gonna be the same as the gp2x case, only with the pandora logo.

I would be interested in seeing some accessories too, It seems that people are hungering for pictures Craig(and or Evil Dragon)!

I'd prefer to see the video that craigix's been working-on/promising for months now.

The Wiz's case isn't really suitable to a flip screen design because it has clips where the hinge would be.

I wouldn't want it in a bubble wrap bag full of air, I want some cardboard, and maybe a wooden pallet with it too
500x_hppellet.gif

matzesu said:
If it is realey the gp2x case, than it is good, i dont now how good this case it, but it might be not bad..

I thought the 2X case was horrid. It didnt hold the machine securely in place, far too much room for wobbling about inside. There was also a net accessory pouch which failed to keep anything in place.

Can't remember if I ordered a case or not. Better check my order because if I did I think I'll have to cancel that part.

Last edited by a moderator:
That the Pandora Case the same is like the GP2x Case, isnt offiziel, nobody nows (maybe craig) how the Case looks, until whe hafe no offizial informations please dont cancel your orders!!

borgqueenx said:
i wanna see the packaging. i really care about packaging.

The Pandora will be wrapped in chains in an iron crate, and welded shut - plain old cardboard just isn't able to contain its power!

iprice said:
borgqueenx said:
i wanna see the packaging. i really care about packaging.

The Pandora will be wrapped in chains in an iron crate, and welded shut - plain old cardboard just isn't able to contain its power!
i gotta say an old wooden crate would be cool, with black paint on it, and some evil logos and signs on it.
And a note that says: do not open!

(im remembering the signature of god ginrai now :p)

matzesu said:
That the Pandora Case the same is like the GP2x Case, isnt offiziel, nobody nows (maybe craig) how the Case looks, until whe hafe no offizial informations please dont cancel your orders!!

I'm pretty sure Craig himself said it's going to be almost identical to the GP2X case somewhere in another thread. Anyway I don't think I ordered a case so it's a moot point.

Can i has sum cheeseburger?

Nah, really.. i want to see some hi-res pics of the latest board! Pretty please!

Pleng said:
I'm pretty sure Craig himself said it's going to be almost identical to the GP2X case somewhere in another thread.

I believe he did, so why would it be so hard to at least post a photo of the one they intend to use as a model? I also want a status report on the case. Don't believe we have ever had one. While we patiently wait for our P, I don't see why we can't get a look at the accessories.

PA.48784.006.jpg

PA.48784.001.jpg

I expect Craig isn't too bothered about posting any pics of their case because I'm guessing it will be virtually identical to this.

lingenfr said:
I understand that we have seen the battery and the cable is not yet complete. What about the case? As the mould is in production, it would seem that the case can be completed. It would be good to see a link for the accessories on the OP site. Show the battery, add the cable when complete (or a current picture) and at least clarify for everyone with a picture what case you are modeling it after. After all this wait, I *really* expect that all of the accessories I ordered will ship with the Pandora. If nothing else, maybe Gruso will share what he knows.
I know nothing. :(

Apparently the TV cables are sitting in a factory, but we know how hard it is to get photos out of factories.

There isn't going to be any *new* news until at least 3 weeks from now. Nothing to do but wait.

On a side note, is the wifi the only thing that needs to be finished to have a fully working Pandora?

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that Wifi doesn't work. The latest blog post from Evil Dragon says Wifi works, and DJWillis has confirmed this as well. The is one missing piece (calibration) - but calibration alone won't prevent you from using Wifi, just controlling power usage.

As I understand it, currently, using Wifi may use the transmitter at full blast even if you're right next to the hotspot. Thus, consume a fair bit of battery. It could also mean that it's running in "auto" mode and can't be changed. You have no manual control over the transmitter, but it should automatically adjust transmit power depending on how strong the signal is from the hotspot. Not bad, but not power-user friendly.

Back