Who Does The Re-order Affect?


Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
735
Website
pixelstopolygons.com
If I'm in the group of re-ordrers, this will effectively be the third time I will have re-ordered a damn Pandora, and this time could cause genuine problems with my order that have to be worked out. I know it affects those who paid with credit cards, but who specifically? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know if their order is being screwed with, especially seeing as this is the second time this crap has happened.

As cool as all this news is, there really should have been a formal announcement of all this stuff, as all it's done is create confusion and worry here in the forums. Just my $0.02...
 

ShyGuy

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
129
That's...the whole point of the extra RAM/NAND. The reordering will cause an inconvenience, but it's something they couldn't avoid. Rather than simply apologizing and asking us to deal with it, they're giving us extra RAM for free. At the moment it's just a promise, but it's a freaking huge financial burden they've taken personally upon themselves. Still not enough to stop the whining?

Craig has already said he'll send out a newsletter soon. Relax. Everything is going to be okay.

Wait a second...weren't you the one that urged Craigix to accept PayPal in the first place? Huh. Strikes me as if you should be the last one making this thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nailz

Still Fresh
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
73
Age
52
Location
Seattle
Website
Visit site
CronoTriggerfan said:
If I'm in the group of re-ordrers, this will effectively be the third time I will have re-ordered a damn Pandora, and this time could cause genuine problems with my order that have to be worked out. I know it affects those who paid with credit cards, but who specifically? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know if their order is being screwed with, especially seeing as this is the second time this crap has happened.

As cool as all this news is, there really should have been a formal announcement of all this stuff, as all it's done is create confusion and worry here in the forums. Just my $0.02...
Holy crap.... everyone get's it, you're upset.... You'll have to convince Daddy that it really will be ok to buy this and you're not wasting your money, we have all seen the posts.

LET IT GO, or if they do unfortunately have to have you re-order, OPT OUT!!!!

Stop crying and find something else to fill the void in your life for a month or two, PLEASE.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,096
Age
31
Website
Visit site
Nailz said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
If I'm in the group of re-ordrers, this will effectively be the third time I will have re-ordered a damn Pandora, and this time could cause genuine problems with my order that have to be worked out. I know it affects those who paid with credit cards, but who specifically? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know if their order is being screwed with, especially seeing as this is the second time this crap has happened.

As cool as all this news is, there really should have been a formal announcement of all this stuff, as all it's done is create confusion and worry here in the forums. Just my $0.02...
Holy crap.... everyone get's it, you're upset.... You'll have to convince Daddy that it really will be ok to buy this and you're not wasting your money, we have all seen the posts.

LET IT GO, or if they do unfortunately have to have you re-order, OPT OUT!!!!

Stop crying and find something else to fill the void in your life for a month or two, PLEASE.

Jesus. To think you would accuse chronotrigger of being immature.
I've normally been in defense of the pandora 100 percent until recently, but now I am starting to see the extent of this dumbass fanboyism- this is the first topic hes created about it, many people have asked in other threads and not gotten responses. 330 dollars IS a lot of money to some people, especially younger people. You guys are the ones who need to 'stop whining'
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nailz

Still Fresh
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
73
Age
52
Location
Seattle
Website
Visit site
PoisonedV said:
Jesus. To think you would accuse chronotrigger of being immature.
I've normally been in defense of the pandora 100 percent until recently, but now I am starting to see the extent of this dumbass fanboyism- this is the first topic hes created about it, many people have asked in other threads and not gotten responses. 330 dollars IS a lot of money to some people, especially younger people. You guys are the ones who need to 'stop whining'
LOL, He has posted this in multiple threads, multiple times, as much as you post around here it's surprising you haven't seen it. My request for him and others to cease and desist with the whining until everyone gets some actual facts is NOT fanboyism at all. Look down the board and see how many posts there are about people complaining about a multiple lot of items across the board. It isn't the end of November, no one has lost their money, people need to stop with the persistent cries of "what is happening now? Where is my stuff?".

I realize that I hurt your poor little feelings a while back and you now feel like you are obligated to take a shot at me, which is fine, fire away. At this point I am blocking your posts, to continue you this all you like.

My point is to let these guys work on the product and quit making the same thread over and over again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,096
Age
31
Website
Visit site
Nailz said:
PoisonedV said:
Jesus. To think you would accuse chronotrigger of being immature.
I've normally been in defense of the pandora 100 percent until recently, but now I am starting to see the extent of this dumbass fanboyism- this is the first topic hes created about it, many people have asked in other threads and not gotten responses. 330 dollars IS a lot of money to some people, especially younger people. You guys are the ones who need to 'stop whining'
LOL, He has posted this in multiple threads, multiple times, as much as you post around here it's surprising you haven't seen it. My request for him and others to cease and desist with the whining until everyone gets some actual facts is NOT fanboyism at all. Look down the board and see how many posts there are about people complaining about a multiple lot of items across the board. It isn't the end of November, no one has lost their money, people need to stop with the persistent cries of "what is happening now? Where is my stuff?".

I realize that I hurt your poor little feelings a while back and you now feel like you are obligated to take a shot at me, which is fine, fire away. At this point I am blocking your posts, to continue you this all you like.

My point is to let these guys work on the product and quit making the same thread over and over again.

haha, funny that you are trying to insinuate I'm the one with hurt feelings, juding by the your other posts... lol. did the big mean forum members make you angry poo?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BenTolputt

Member
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
118
Nailz said:
My point is to let these guys work on the product and quit making the same thread over and over again.
I'm all for letting them work on the product, but you HAVE to consider that this is worrying alot of people. For me, the $330 was converted to $400+, which most young people cannot afford (I am not "young" *sigh*). Having to reorder multiple times IS painful, especially when there is still not something to show for it (I know, there will be but that is not now).

For the record, there hasn't been an official announcement yet on exactly who is affected and, as such, the more jittery people (generally those that had a hard time paying for it in the first place) are understandably upset. This is known as "customer feedback". Fanboy-ism is not a good image if it is the sole image portrayed of a company and it's products.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top