Votes: 16 21.6%
  • I've done horribly obscene stuff fantasising about mine

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Red Baron

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters

michie4life

Still Fresh
How that the pandora's are being made I really want to know who will get the first one (at Home) and the second and so on :) , and the poll for how many people got their pandy.

Bosbeetle said:
1000000 votes :eek:
oops sorry about that. I was bored and thought it was a ludicrous poll so thought i'd add a ludicrous amount of votes :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it supposed to read '(1000000 votes [100.00%])' when only two members have cast votes...? :p

EDIT: ninja'd :rolleyes:

matzesu said:
The first 4000 arent 100% Final Too: there is no Silkcreen, but who whant something??
Silkscreen or not, these are 100% retail versions.

It should have at least been made public so you could see who got them...

It's actually not such a bad poll, as the names (when they're shown) are listed in the order that the votes were cast in, so if people actually don't vote until they receive their Pandoras, we'll get some vague sense of the order of the queue.

Alec  said:
Anybody want some more options added?

It will/would be vandelised within minutes, so will never be worth a light

x68000 said:
Alec  said:
Anybody want some more options added?

It will/would be vandelised within minutes, so will never be worth a light

Maybe it'd make more sense to have a thread where people who receive their units make a post?

Then again, that'd probably be vandalized too, and no doubt we'd see enough of those springing up of their own accord with all the pent-up expectations around here...

More than anything else, I'll just be happy to know everyone's Pandoras are finally hitting the mailbox. I'm pretty far down the queue anyway. :)

Maybe it would make more sense to just wait until the first person to actually get their Pandora actually gets their Pandora and makes a post about it ;)

Back