Who Is Gp2x-int

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
I have seen much confusion going around here.
I am the Marketing Manager of GPH.
I would like to apologies what has been happening in here.
My friend has been working with my computer to search and write at GP32X.
But now on he is not going to do that anymore.
I am sure you have realized that he has stop writing at gp32x.de
From now on when GP2X-INT writes its going to be me the original marketing manager of GPH.
I would like to apologies with all the confusion you had with my friend.

If there are anything that you want to know please let me know so I would fully assist you.

Thank you

Tony Han
Overseas Marketing Manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! It's great to see an actual GPH Representative on the forums!

While I'm at it, can you confirm/destroy the rumors around here about WiFi support and the Wiz?
Some are saying you will be bringing in a "MKII" Wiz shortly after the original release, and IT will have built-in WiFi, while others say it is simply going to be an addon to the Wiz.

Any chance of a Wiz dock being produced (something similar to the original GP2X F-100 dock)?

Thanks! :D

He mentioned this in another thread a while ago:

CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=47458&view=findpost&p=719951

"Overseas Marketing Manager."

Shouldn't that position require some basic English skills? :)

'chickendung' said:
Hey! It's great to see an actual GPH Representative on the forums!

While I'm at it, can you confirm/destroy the rumors around here about WiFi support and the Wiz?
Some are saying you will be bringing in a "MKII" Wiz shortly after the original release, and IT will have built-in WiFi, while others say it is simply going to be an addon to the Wiz.

Any chance of a Wiz dock being produced (something similar to the original GP2X F-100 dock)?

Thanks! :D
Thanks for the understanding.
We have fixed the problem in the screen. The screen will sustain as AMOLED.
And bringing out the MKII, we are still deciding and working on it either to change it or not. I would like to listen users opinion either we have to change it or not. 
Wiz it self will have some built in games even though we are presenting some new games by the end of May and few more in between the end of the year and now.
For the Wi-Fi we are still working on it. One thing to be assured is that by the end of this year we are planning and trying to bring out games that can be played with Wi-Fi.

GP2X-INT said:
And bringing out the MKII, we are still deciding and working on it either to change it or not. I would like to listen users opinion either we have to change it or not. 
Wiz it self will have some built in games even though we are presenting some new games by the end of May and few more in between the end of the year and now.
For the Wi-Fi we are still working on it. One thing to be assured is that by the end of this year we are planning and trying to bring out games that can be played with Wi-Fi.
I find the answer about Wi-Fi ambiguous. He didn't ask if there will be games that use Wi-Fi, but if the Wiz will have Wi-Fi built-in or will require the purchase of an external unit. It's pretty well established at this point that it's the latter so it would be great if GPH would stop using language suggesting otherwise.

Could you please give some details about the fix for the screen that confirm that the tearing is no longer a problem when in 320x240 mode? I'm concerned that you may have not understood what was being referred to, or may consider "use landscape mode" to be the fix.

'Exophase' said:
'GP2X-INT' said:
I find the answer about Wi-Fi ambiguous. He didn't ask if there will be games that use Wi-Fi, but if the Wiz will have Wi-Fi built-in or will require the purchase of an external unit. It's pretty well established at this point that it's the latter so it would be great if GPH would stop using language suggesting otherwise.

Could you please give some details about the fix for the screen that confirm that the tearing is no longer a problem when in 320x240 mode? I'm concerned that you may have not understood what was being referred to, or may consider "use landscape mode" to be the fix.

The screen has been fixed.
The Wi-Fi will have to be purchased of an external unit.
Did I answer your questions now?
:)
Please if there are any further questions then let me know.
Thanks

GP2X-INT said:
The screen has been fixed.
The Wi-Fi will have to be purchased of an external unit.
Did I answer your questions now?
:)
Please if there are any further questions then let me know.
Thanks
Okay, Wi-Fi should be clarified once and for all.

Sorry if I'm pushing this hard, but since I'm such a skeptic could you please explain to me how GPH fixed the screen?

EDIT: I see in another thread that you mention the answer is technical and you may not know the exact details. Is it possible for you to ask one of the related engineers for an explanation? It doesn't have to be an explanation that makes sense to a layperson, there are many technically minded people here who will understand.

GP2X-INT - I have 2 quick questions for you. can you give us a better idea of what commercial games will be coming out? the only video I have seen of anything is Her Knights, Lady Killers, and Asura Cross Wired. will these titles come out at the same time as the Wiz.

and also will the GP2XWiz.com get a makeup? there's never really any news or info of games or updates on the system and the layout design is rather poor. would be nice to have an official site to get news.

and to all the other posters, I've been a lurker here for awhile and decided to finally post. really looking forward to the Wiz and chatting with all of you

Ganryu-Mike

The SCREEN IS FIXED!? Whoopee! I think he knows what he is talking about guys. He is giving very specific details about how the AMOLED has been found and has replaced the old one. Have faith, everyone! GPH is quite an understanding company! :)

P.S.

Are you a he or she? ;)

There has been a fix for the screen for a while now and its been the rotation from 320x240 to 240x320, but it isnt necessarily the right way to fix it.

Pickle said:
There has been a fix for the screen for a while now and its been the rotation from 320x240 to 240x320, but it isnt necessarily the right way to fix it.

That isn't a fix and it's what I want to find out has been avoided.

He isn't giving "very specific details about how the AMOLED has been replaced." "The screen will sustain as AMOLED" is just saying that they haven't changed the screen type.

'Exophase' said:
'Pickle' said:

That isn't a fix and it's what I want to find out has been avoided.

He isn't giving "very specific details about how the AMOLED has been replaced." "The screen will sustain as AMOLED" is just saying that they haven't changed the screen type.
I guess all we can do is wait then, if (s)he isn't specific enough on the screen fix.

Sphinxter said:
Vimacs said:
"Overseas Marketing Manager."

Shouldn't that position require some basic English skills? :)

Not for the only market GPH actually cares about.
Yeah, they hired someone solely to market to a segment they don't care about, that sounds a little off ;P

Plus, I would consider what GP2X-INT has as basic English skills. I mean, especially with so much technical jargon being thrown at him that, as a marketing person, he doesn't seem to understand regardless of language, it's kind of hard to answer appropriately. I can see why he'd rather give simple, less-fulfilling answers than accidentally implying something that's not true (especially after we already had this issue with the wifi not being clear). Cut him some slack, he's reading our English questions and giving us English answers, even if they aren't the most in-depth.

Last I heard, they were on about giving out some code to use the 3D core to rotate whatever you are putting on the screen.

Sir, Can you explain why GPH didn't had for so long time man in the Community?
And why we are not able to have TV-OUT in new GP2X Wiz?
I think that your presence here is Much to late. I was tired of searching any kind information about Wiz(at the official site was only WOW gold etc), and now when Wiz is almost out You came here from the Top.
You always repeating that GP2X is made for community/gamers, but seriously you don't give f*ck about us. You should learn something from Pandora Dev Team, they write every week at blog so people know what's new. From GPH is only silence...
And last case:
When You sent first brochure about Wiz you have created time table with Games.
Now we have April...
we should have seen:
-Her Knights(done)
-Lady Killer(done)
-Kaiten Patisserie(done)
- SpaceVarments2:7 days of Carnage(not done)(i don't see it at gp2xwiz.com)
- Wiztern(only on few movies on youtube with interview of GPH head)
- Asura Cross Wierd(done)
- Rhythm Mayhem (not done)
and few others. Where are those games?
You care about Community?
I don't think so.

Best Regards!

Leonard, don't be so harsh. Gp2x-int is just trying to help. Also, remember that delays are a fact of life in the computer industry. The Wiz will hopefully be released in less than two weeks. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back