Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt.evilthecat

Still Fresh
With over 6500 views this discussion is clearly being read by many others who haven't finished reading its (currently) 446 posts to throw in their two cents without being shot down.

Here is the place to post your views on the discussion but not to carry on the discussion.

And of course to vote!

Will I get my PC? :rolleyes: Or have i been scammed?

Have your say!

I really want to post this on another forum now - this is getting funny.

Edit: Was that vote saying that you will get the PC delivered your own, or bargainbassments.

for those of us who haven't followed the thread, could you please list the pc specs and how much you paid for it? These are the determining factors in this *critical* decision.

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 08:34 AM said:
i'll get the specs posted on here shortly

Why is it always tommorow, or shortly? You'd do yourself a favour by saying nothing until you have what you need to back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about i say nothing at all because even when i do have the things to "back it up" i still get doubted so its really pointless me saying anything, i'll just observe from now on then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive worked out whats happened. You didn't copy and paste it and so instead of the "..." standing for the missing codeit just reads it as three dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back