Will There Be

bballuk

Still Fresh
This is my first post as you can see when i first looked into GP32X/GP2X there was i lot of stuff to download and install like emu, themes, apps, games etc and i just want to know will there be stuff like that for this new Pandora ? and if so what site will i go to or is it to soon for that as Pandora not released yet.

sorry for being such a noob at the lol.

thanks for any reply

The Pandora is a new device so the software library will have to be built from the ground up like the GP2X had to be after the GP32. The good thing is that the community here seems to be very excited and ready to make a great software library for the Pandora!

I'm quite hopeful that someone will take early initiative and create an app to allow us to download games, programs and applications directly from the Pandora itself over Wifi, much like the Synaptic package manager or the Wii Homebrew Browser. This might mean we'd want to see some sort of standard packaging for Pandora apps, something that's sometimes hard to get open-source folks to do.

I do know I'll rarely want to have to pull the SD cards out of the machine after I put them in.

Trevor Bradley said:
I do know I'll rarely want to have to pull the SD cards out of the machine after I put them in.

You'll never have to... just use USB to transfer files :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The ability to hook up multiple playstation 3 controllers via bluetooth would be a dream come true.

Or any other kind of controller. Secret of Mana 2 coop over S-Video with your Pandora anyone?

Back