Will Trade For Gp32 Flu

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
If anyone has a GP32 FLU that they don't want anymore, and it's in good working order (doesn't have to be in good cosmetic condition, just working good) I will trade the following items for it. But not until after the first week of June, so please, take all the time you need to consider.

Systems and accessories:

---- 1 - Sega Nomad system

--------- 1 - Battery clip for Nomad

---- 1 - Sega Genesis system

--------- 1 - controller for Genesis
--------- 1 - RF adapter for Genesis or Nomad
--------- 2 - AC adapters for Genesis or Nomad

---- 1 - Atari Lynx system

---- 1 - Tiger Game.com - Boxed (original version)

Games:

---- Genesis/Nomad:

--------- 1 - Sonic Classics cart
--------- 1 - Sonic 3D Blast cart
--------- 1 - Sonic the Hedgehog cart w/ "Not for Resale" printed on front label
--------- 1 - X-Men cart
--------- 1 - Side Pocket cart (a Pool game)
--------- 1 - PGA Tour Golf II cart
--------- 1 - David Robinson's Supreme Court cart (a basketball game)
--------- 1 - Mortal Kombat cart
--------- 1 - View Point cart (boxed, game is very hard to describe)
--------- 1 - Altered Beast cart (boxed, sidescrolling arcade-type game)
--------- 1 - Game Genie

---- Atari Lynx:

--------- 1 - Chip's Challenge cart
--------- 1 - Pinball Jam cart
--------- 1 - Steel Talons cart (boxed, a helicopter flight simulator)

---- Tiger Game.com:

--------- 1 - Indy 500 cart
--------- 1 - Internet cart and cable (boxed, I used it to dial up my library's card catalog)

They are all in good working condition. Please be sure and tell me if you think this trade is lacking anything that would make it worth it to trade for a front-lit GP32.

You've made me cry now

I want all of that, but i really dont wanna give up my GP32

Oh DAMNIT

have u tried taking all that stuff down to Gamestation and seeing what u'll get for it, if u get Credit vouchers u could distribute them amoung people for a smililar amount (eg. they give you £19 for a £20 voucher) thats wot i do coz they only give u half its worth if you want cash

Only thing we've got here in B'ville that takes used games is TimeWarp Comics, and they pay almost nothing for them. I might also consider selling the whole lot, but only as a whole lot. Maybe for around $180 USD......... If I actually sold it, I would probably be able to sell it before the first week of June, but that would mean basically this week, b/c next week really wouldn't give me enought time to do anything.

EDIT: Typo.

Changed my position about selling it as a whole set. I would be willing to sell the Genesis/Nomad set for $95, The Lynx set for $60, and the Game.com set for $25.
Won't be able to make any transactions after Tues, until the 2nd week of June.

And no one else has offered yet. Well, technically, no one has offered yet, but it looks as if I may be getting an offer from Matt, here. It's only Wednesday still, though, and still the second week of June.

DAMNIT, I was gonna go and check something whilst I was in town, but I forgot, sorry

I'm afraid i will have to pull out due to me needing to buy a car, and not having any money thus far

Back