Will Trade Xbox And Game Gear Games For Gp2x

Kyalami

Still Fresh
I will trade any of the following items for a GP2X (any edition welcome, MKx!) Please PM me and/or leave a reply in this thread for trades!!! If you owuld like any item (not listed here) in particular, please leave a reply or a PM so I can search my game collection! All games are NTSC. Any other details, please contact me through PM or replies!

XBOX: Test Drive (box, manual)
Conflict: Desert Storm (box, manual)
Mission Impossible (box, manual)
Minority Report (box, manual)

Game Gear: Sonic 2 the Hedgehog (game, case)
Ristar (game, case)
Pac-Attack (game, case)

PS2: Grand Theft Auto III (disc only)

List is subject to include more things in the future. Feel free to ask any questions at any time! I will be looking out for PMs or replies constantly, so plaease feel free to drop a line. Make any monetary offers, and they COULD be taken into thought! Once again, feel free to ask questions or make offers!

Now I'll be offering a WIn98 laptop, with two hard disk drives, a video card, Soundblaster sound card, and other things that make a trusty laptop! It's not very fast, but it's good for writing documents, running old DOS games, etc. So you can get an idea of what it runs, I tried Metal Gear Solid on it and it ran sort of slow, but I think this was only because I didn't have the right Video Card (it was probably a bit outdated). But, overall, the laptop makes a great device. The only major problems it has are: the monitor doesn't stay in place, you'll need to use a cuple of books or boxes to hold it up! And, the CD drive is totaled, but still in the laptop (sorry!). To compensate for this, I'll include a 100 MB USB ZIP Drive (as well as a couple of ZIP disks) with the USB cable included. I'll also include a couple of regular floppy disks (3 1/2 inch, 1.44 MB, High-Density). The laptop comes with a variety of games and programs (e.g. full version of Shadow Warrior, demos of Duke3D, Xenophage, etc.) If you want pictures, or any other details, PM me or leave a reply.

P.S.: If you want any of the above items, plus a bit of money on the side for the GP2X, PM me with an offer, or do the same with a reply!

Back