Wind-Ups Wallpapers

AbsolutelyWhite

Still Fresh
Hey guyz, i don't currently own a Gp32 but i will in about 20 days! :) I have noticed that all the wallpapers for wind-ups are GIF files with 256 colors...That's jus strange! Doesn't the Gp32 show more than 256colors? Also, does anyone know how to install this thing? Wind-Ups that is.. :)

Thanx.

Sure, once you get your gp32 and smc, first download everything you need at gp32.com, and register. Then once you have all the tools/drivers setup. Open the pc-link tool and sync it up with your gp32 (open gplink on your gp32 first) format the smc and install the freelauncher on it. Then you can just install windups on there. Any extra programs that you dont install, can just be copied into your gpmm folder.

Right now, windups only uses a custom palette thet I assume they made, so it cant be just 320-240 with 256 color, it has to use that custom palette.

Sorry for harping on ;) , but have you checked out my site dedicated to wind-ups. It has icons and backgrounds for wind-ups and can be found here www.gp32world.tk.

BTW the GP32 displays 65536 colours :D

Back