Wish

NinjaFae

Still Fresh
Everyone recently has knocked either the new, or the old LCD for it's flicker, or it's quality, due in part to the different designs in use. However, I've another, that could probably fix both to a lesser, or greater, degree, plus would help make my videos and pictures spring to life.

I am hoping for someone to make a contrast control for the GP2X, something to bring down the gamma, because on many things on my console seem washed out, and except for the LCD Tweaker, seems to be no way to correct this gamma problem.

Thats my wish. :)

I don't know how it would be performed, as I'm not sure what settings are stored, but, by way of aiding the prospective developer, perhaps making two apps, one to customise the settings, and a microscopic sized one that installs itself into the startup script to alter the screen. If the contrast and brightness were customiseable however, I'm sure that the flickering would probably be even less noticeable still, would certainly make video and image playback much more pleasant.

Thank you kindly!

Yod4z posted on May 31 2006 at 05:15 PM said:
there's already Here juste read the readme file ;)
Cool! Last time I installed this, it merely did flicker correction. Must keep abreast of current updates. Thanks! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that's cool! I didn't know there was a newer version with gamma control either... sweet!

Back