Wiz Irc Channel?

froggyman

Still Fresh
Just wanted to find out if the the GP2X/ Wiz has a somewhat active IRC channel. I didn't notice any mention of it on any wiki or anything. IF there is one, what server does it use (like freenode) and whats the channel name?

Also, if there isnt one, has anyone considered making/starting one. I personally feel that its a great way for people to socialize that are part of an open source project and just to have fun talking to people you have met on the forums and through development.

#wiz and #wizdev on efnet, but I don't recall them being that active. You'll probably find more activity in #gp2x and #gp2xdev.

Its a real pity that the Wiz dev scene has died down so that there aren't really folks in the channels .. I've been by a few times, with the intention of getting some Wiz hacking done, but its not fun when you're the only one there except for a bot or two ..

i was there now and then and made the same experience. the gp2x channels are full, wiz are empty. probably you'll find devs who own a wiz also on the gp2x channels :)

Back